I have been blogging for so many years now, so I know and I have, I think that much of knack of things that goes in to blogging stuff. Writing can be too boring sometimes unless you really get yourself interested in the stuff, how often do we see people typing the same things over and over again but to be frank there are hundreds and thousands of people doing same things hundreds of time per day, so what is the thing that makes them dig deeper in the same stuff? You can be a successful blogger earning 5 figures pay check each month unless you create that ability and talent inside.
As the saying goes, “Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently”, this stands true when we are talking about monotonous works these bloggers face each, you can do differently yet so unique and smart. Putting in proper efforts and time and dedication is surely let you overcome your drawbacks for sure; I can give you that much assurance. Given below are some of the points which every blogger needs to keep in mind before heading out!!
- Commit yourself :commitment is a great thing you can do to something or someone when it comes to professionalism, you shall well ask how do blogging and commitment go hand in hand? Its simple, you commit yourself totally to blogging, when commitment is there work would be done 100% perfect without any glitches. First think over a proper theme for your subject and then head out to conquer everything with your killing writing instincts.When you get to the bottom of things, you are surely going to come up with creative ideas that will be so unique and original. If you have been a good reader, understand what I am typing its READER and not writer, reading also helps because then you are aware of so many things around that you can put in your own feedback and think creatively and words just flow naturally while you are in a thinking process. And if you are a gifted writer, then we wish you luck because this is the field for you because only a good writer can get to bottom of things and display it more affectionately to the readers but for those who are not gifted with this wonderful talent, worry not, as we will help you become one of the best bloggers around. You just got to think of the stuff which will fascinate people and make them asking or craving for more, once you get single theme then I am sure you can elaborate it big way.
Golden pen only suits the people who are interested, unless you make yourself interested nothing is going to happen naturally, start thinking over the stuff other than blogging and you are bound to lose interest in writing. We understand, nobody is born with the art but you can create it yourself without anybody’s help, come up with ideas that nobody has ever thought of and you will yourself already starting with the ladder to success.
For some of you, blogging might sound like an alien idea, a out of the world thought who are not aware of its benefits, of course. Taking a due stance over the things that are really happening around makes you in, in crowd and automatically let you learn things. These days are so packed with activities that you will hardly get time for yourself, so how are you going to do blogging then, especially when it requires so much of creative thinking. In short the things are if you are going to start blogging, you will have to cut down your time in other activity.
Its not a one day’s job, our aim when we start out blogging should be to do the job consistently without breaks in between. For the level headed individuals, we well know, that once they start they are not going to stop. Putting yourself in reader’s place would let you know how if someone stops writing newspaper items suddenly and one day you are not left with any news to read. If you are thinking of making blogging your career option, its hard time that you set yourself under the thinking that blogging is long term and not short term, its not with the drop of a hat that you will change your decisions on blogging, it is continuous process and it should continue till blogging sites are in existence.
While writing for blogs your primary concern here is to grow your blog and your network of blogs through which you can meet and expand your network of bloggers and exchange ideas. May be one day everybody’s thought process may yield a mine of gold. Start thinking consistently over blogging and you will set a standard for yourself in blogging world. Get yourself caught in the web with big networks like google and famous search engines and start earning money today. The ground reality of blogging world is that at the end of the day you need to be successful at your job of convincing people for your blogs and get more visitors.Blogging can be undertaken a side activity but with full dedication and with proper interpretation of things, its not handling both the things at the same time. Blogging is not about multi tasking its more about centre tasking where you are the centre surrounded by blogging networks. You need to give proper time to the work you have undertaken, producing something unique and creative is more important than the quantity of the subject you are not going to gather visitors just by the quantity of the pages you write but by the quality of subjects you have pushed in your discussions. Get your visitors the best knowledge you can put forward in words and continue writing.
- Market your blog: the main important concept that goes in to blogging is just not writing your creative ideas on a shit of paper but you need to know the proper methods and terminologies to market them in a right manner. There’s no point if you write creatively but don’t have the ability to market it, no search engines are going to search you provided you make efforts to let them search you, I hope you are getting what I mean, you have to promote your blog to make it famous in front of people’s eyes and make it look so wanted and so obvious each day that they cant have their morning tea without reading your blog items. Blogs are a great interaction tool, its like one on one topics, it is as if you are talking to them for real and relevant stuff makes you even closer to your readers who might well be going through what you are discussing. Write consistently on similar ideas and that will do the ground work to set your readers into putting their time on reading your blogs each day and this way you can expand your network.You need not be a hard core programmer or an engineer to get started with blogging, blogging is as similar to writing a novel. If you have proper knowledge of things and your interactions are not going to hurt anyone’s ego then you are surely going to make yourself a good name in the blogging world. There are various things happening all over these days, there are blogging carnivals, seminars, lectures, etc. to make famous the blogging stuff. If you are a starter in this field, you can start slowly by joining them in their conversations, by putting comments and state your ideas forward in front of the other bloggers you might never know when you have hit the gold. You can even start responding over your own blog, you can create links on networks and also commenting on other’s blogs will help you start the communication with other bloggers.
- Interest: Interest of your readers are of prime importance, even though you don’t promote your blog, if you are capable of interesting your readers in to reading your blog you are indirectly marketing it without any physical efforts. If you are writing on one subject topic, at least 10 out of 100 people might be going through or are facing circumstances you have mentioned they will naturally be inclined into reading further and comment over your blogging stuff.Remember that you are not writing for yourself but for your readers, think about the concepts and phrases that will interest them in their times of some reference where they can learn a new lesson, I understand you might not know well what’s going on with your readers on a daily routine basis so I advice you to run a eye through newspapers, reading about latest things and a mention of the same in your blog will feature current events and that is what people are facing today so try doing on stuff which your readers actually want to and not what you want to write or makes it easy for you to write.
- Its readers and not writers: before you catch up on something to write, think about few things which need to be kept in mind through out your blogging career. You might well write something that might interests that may sound even easier for you to type or write given a topic which interests you but are your readers going to accept what you write and your interests. Sometimes it just happens that the arrow just hit the targets but we should be well prepared about all possibilities so why not take care from the very start itself. You can start thinking over matters that will interests your readers. Start writing over things that are relevant to them and not you. If you have young readers than you can state items which would interest them, in general, talking about current affairs and situations face by public would be best to include in your blogs as they are so lively and a topic of discussion. Through this you might get good feeds as well some challenging comments too which again might inspire you to write something over.Blogging is no child’s play, when you are heading out to write there would be thousands of people who might be reading your stuff and there may be great controversies too. But you need not divert your mind from what you want to portray in front of your readers, blogging has come a long way and still there is huge scope left in this industry. Remember to write as a whole and not particularly targeting yourself through words, time and again I am stating that blogging has to be taken a serious job you are not going to be paid if you cannot interests people in your talks through the blogs that you write.You can take ideas from your friends, families, relatives, they might well state you or comment you honestly over your written blogs. You can get current trends through seeing and going through the latest blogs posted by younger bloggers, the final thing is that you have to interest them and without interests of their own no one would be interested in wasting their precious time. Writing is okay as far as your writing skills go, I know that your interests itself into reading all this shows your blogging interests. You write your blog, promote it, done with that too but what about accessibility, when your blog is not accessible itself what are you going to do. Choose the best networks to promote your blogs and even if the things are not looking interesting make them look interesting. You can type in your comments about other’s blog and even invite criticism if any, that will help you to improve your blogging skills. Replying also plays important role when your readers comment over it, if you reply to them, it will make them more interested in your blog and help you out if you are stuck some where.
- Focus: the blog which is reader centric makes more sense as it attracts more people to your blog and at the same time makes you popular among the blogging networks. Blogs which fascinates the mind interests your reader into reading more stuff from you, once you get the hand of what your readers want to read from you then you can conquer every thing, you need to just dedicate a few hours into writing your blogs which are focused on one particular thing.Some people might have a doubt about the text they are writing for blogs as writing for blogs is a very important task as it determines how much visitors you can pull in to your sites for reading your blogs or get connected to your blogging network. Some years back blogging was a very new thing and lots of people wanted to start something of their own seeing the advantages and profit making abilities but now blogs have become a common tool for anything you want to get across to the audience whether you are writing for a particular product or a company or a place or your experiences, blogs are sharp tools that will directly hit the target without any reasons or excuses.
When a blogger goes on extended breaks, like on vacations or working trips, one may sometimes publish scheduled posts. These are articles written in advance, but saved with a later timestamp. So you can basically leave your site running on auto-pilot, so to speak. The articles are published on the date and time specified.
This tip is useful, too, even if you don’t plan to be away from the computer for extended periods of time. Good writers know the value of writing many articles in one sitting, because writing inspiration usually comes in bursts. One day, you might be on a roll, and you’re able to write ten great articles. The next day, you might have writer’s block, and you can’t even start a coherent sentence, yet alone a paragraph.
Write many posts in one sitting, and future-post them
So the trick here is to write in succession. While you’re inspired to write, finish all the articles you can. Don’t publish them just yet, but instead post-date them, so they will be published one at a time, several days from now. The ideal rate here is about three to five posts per week. So if you can already write, say, five articles in one sitting, then you can publish one today, and save the other posts for tomorrow, the next day, and so forth. You can even keep the others for going live in the succeeding week.
Should you disclose?
Some bloggers are fond of replying to each and every comment that readers make, and this is definitely a good way to establish rapport with your audience. But for future-posted articles, sometimes you might miss comments, especially if you’re going offline. You may not necessarily tell your readers that these are scheduled posts, but it’s a good idea to disclose this fact, so users will not wonder why you’re not replying to comments.
Sometimes, the information on future-dated posts may already be superseded by more up-to-date news elsewhere. And so it’s a good idea to add just even a footnote that the post is future-dated, and that you are away for some time.
Writing can be a big effort, and it might require much time and energy to finish one good article alone. But while you’re at it, why not start writing more? That way, after you save a draft or future-publish a post, you can relax, and you can come up with great ideas for your next article.
If you are like me and a large number of other website owners online, then you more than likely remember the good old days when you were able to bring in a whopping 2 bucks per click on a variety of different Adsense ads that you had featured on your site. Over time there began to be more and more instances of click fraud and this ultimately became a frustrating problem that ended up taking a large chunk out of the money that numerous pu blishers on the Internet were earning through their Adsense advertising campaigns. The result of this bothersome problem was that numerous advertisers began dropping the bid prices that were going out on their ads. As a direct result of this action, created an immediate reaction from Google. They in turn dramatically lowered the amount of money that could be earned by the publishers running their ad campaigns. Just sit back and imagine the unbelievable numbers in website publishers that could very easily even reach into the billions that are featuring these ads for Google on their site. The sad part is they are only getting paid a few pennies per click and there is not one thing that can be done about it because their ads have literally saturated the vast world in cyberspace.
Today there are still an endless amount of individuals and companies who earn money through various ads that are placed on their websites, but one thing is for certain – there is a humongous difference in the amount of money that they earn today as opposed to the amounts of money that were earned in the past. Once the market was taken over by Google, the rest as they say is history. People feel there might be too much risk in trying new companies and there would also be a lo t of work involved in changing, so instead they learn to get used to earning twenty dollars per day as opposed to earning two hundred dollars when the ad campaigns first began.
How about trying another approach where you would not have to rely on the money that is made through advertising plans that are used through Yahoo Publisher’s Network or Adsense. If you will simply try to few steps below, you just might be surprised at the results.
- The first thing you need to do is to add Google Adsense to the site
- Now it is time to be patient and wait
- Next involves writing down each of the URL addresses that begin to come to your website. To benefit from getting new ones, you will simply need to keep refreshing the page
- Now it is time for the exciting part – Contacting the websites you have collected and convince them to purchase advertising directly from you
When businesses go through Google to place ads on various websites, not only do they end up having to pay Google for their services, but they also end up paying people like you as well. When they purchase their advertising direct, it is a benefit that can ultimately save them a tremendous amount of money in the long run.
Does This Method Really Work?
You bet it does! With just a small amount of time and effort on your part, you can literally triple the money you have been earning by adding a middleman into the equation. Simply prepare and type out a well thought out presentation email that you can use to convince various websites how you can save them money AND bring continuous traffic to their site. There is absolutely no need for you to continue settling for breadcrumbs, when you can take charge and begin enjoying a full course meal!
One of the easiest ways you can tell if any particular blog is popular or not is in the number of comments that are being left behind by previous readers. If you have started a blog on an upbeat topic that you think should be very interesting, then of course one of your number one goals will be to have your readers interacting and posting their own thoughts and ideas onto your site. If you notice that the comments being left on your blog are not nearly as high in number as you would like them to be, there are a few tips on how you can get more readers to make comments on your site.
- Start the action yourself. One of the most effective methods and proves worthy of your extra time in breaking the ice and getting your readers to begin posting on your blog is by posting a few comments of your own on other individual’s blogs. This is after all what the huge cyber world of blogging is all about, right? If you will jump into the drivers seat and take the initiative to begin commenting, then other people are sure to follow suit. Believe it or not, there are some people that are simply shy and do not like to be the first person to begin a conversation. Simply leaving a small comment telling someone else how much you have enjoyed reading their blog can often turn into several subscribers that will post a variety of different future blog comments on your site.
- Everyone likes rewards. It is a well-known fact that most people get a kick out of having the chance to get rewarded. This also holds true amongst the large number of bloggers that are speaking their minds all over the Internet today. It does not have to be anything huge, but if you will simply show a small amount of appreciate and possibly highlight a particular blog post now and again, your readers will quickly take notice that you care about their thoughts and ideas and you are paying attention to them. If a person feels like what they have to say is important, it will certainly leave them more apt to leave future posts as well. There are a variety of plugins that are available online today that could also work fantastic as an appreciative reward that you could offer to the top bloggers on your site.
- Set the hook. It does not matter where you are or what it is that you may be doing, a topic of controversy is always going to be something that you can rely on to get some exciting action going. This type of topic is something that can kill two birds with one stone. Not only will you see a larger amount of traffic flow to the site, but when you use a controversial topic you will also generally notice several more comments being made.
- Give your readers a response. Do not expect to answer a few questions and then carry on your merry way. You need to continuously pay attention to what is going on, pay attention to the questions that are being asked, and then contemplate the manner with which you plan to answer your reader’s questions. It is rather important that they know you are listening and you care about what they have to say.
- Ask for the feedback you expect. When you have spent time and thought into a post on a topic that you feel very strongly about, make sure you portray this to your readers. After you have completed the post, by all means take the time to tell them you would like to hear what your message says to them.