8 SEO Blogging Tips
As we know blogging is a big business today, optimizing your website is of utter most important things today. If you don’t do search engine optimization for your site then no matter whatever great content you might have on your site, it is of no use. Bloggers, especially need to do SEO for their blogs network if they really want to get heard, let me give you brief notes on some of the basics to start with SEO:
- In the world of blogs, content is of prime importance. Whatever, content you write reflects, how popular your blog will become. As Content is the King in the world of blogs writing, you can well put all your resources and energies in to writing creative blog which are informative and innovative too. Its not the quantity that counts but quality of the topics you are writing on. If your content is quality contained then you are surely going to attract readers in to your blogs and it might happen they may pass on your link for other readers to read your blogs, this could be one of the best advantages for you for your SEO rankings.
- Search engine optimization is all about key words, you should be able to anticipate the type of words people would be searching for, over the Net for information, once you get a hang of it you can write content based on those keywords and you can simply attract the attention of the readers. Using words which are often searched over search engines leads to top ranking of your site.
- Titles are of great importance when you are being searched over the net, make sure that you put your title in the “title tags” on the back end of the blog this is very important from SEO point of view. If you are writing your blog from an SEO point of view then try not to include the blog name with your title tags as there is every possibility of your keywords being diluted. Remember that the words you use at the start of your article carries more weight than the words mentioned later in the profile.
- Once you are done identifying the important key words, try using them in your posts. If you want a good google ranking for your terms and phrases then you need to use them in your blogs. You can even use the words in sub headings by using h tags. Don’t go over bored that people will get bored reading out of the topic post, so write whatever comes naturally to your mind.
- For increasing your blog ranking you can put links from other sites, and also put links of your blog both are fruitful as interlinking will help readers to share information and it is surely going to give you a good search engine optimization ranking. You can also try linking to key posts on your blog from other places on the blog like front pages, side bar, etc.
- Doing an SEO for your site is of great advantage and putting links from other sites gives you good results in SEO ranking. You can start linking to your blog from other sites which ever you are active member on, the social networking sites like twitter don’t count as much on anything as they have no follow tags so there are more chances for people to access your site and perhaps some might help you with SEO itself.You don’t have to be obsessed for getting the links, if at all you need to become obsessed then get obsessed about how you can write great content for your site and once you are well with writing then links will follow and if you feel that the matter you wrote is relevant to other blogging sites you can write to them and they might well link you up with their blogging network.
Try thinking of the posts that will attract attention, as much that you get good offers from other sites to link up your site with theirs. There are many such websites offering you information on how to generate linkable content, you can develop your own technique and excel ahead.
- Generally, while writing blogs you don’t have anything on your mind except for the keywords and that you have to write super creative, attractive, interesting blog but what grabs my attention here is that if you are using wordpress then there are good chances here, with Plug-ins you can get very close to your target, it is surely going to help you with your SEO and grabbing the readers attention.
- This is a proven fact that magnets attract each other, similar is the case with Blogging and Readers, as you have more readers on your site there are more chances that it might attract even more readers there is some type of snowballing you can say, which happens over blogging sites, as your loyal readers like your content they may pass on the links to other readers in their network, then the new readers read your content, link to you, bookmark you, email about you to their friends, etc. so there are so many things which are not seen but are actually helping you become popular and that may indirectly help you for your SEO.
I want to discuss few more things relating to SEO, perhaps that I have helped you this much I can do even more so that you become perfect.
You don’t necessarily have to be an SEO master to do the SEO for your site, true knowledge about google tactics and right linking will help you surely win the match. Its been now 10 years I have been in a blogging business and had a great number of ups and downs as a professional blogger, sometimes you face criticism from people and sometimes they dearly like what you write, its all about perceptions you have to get them thinking the way you want to think them and that can happen through the content you write that is the real art of writing or blogging, you can say that! Google is not just into money making, they need the best of information for their users so that it can become more popular and I know they are pretty well in their jobs. As a professional blogger your main aim should be to provide the best and latest information for the users its not the quantity but quality that counts. When you are using keywords, make proper meaningful sentences so that readers can understand what you are trying to say.
Google might not use the whole data for ranking the sites, but they use some information to place your sites over their network, recently they are coming with some methodology which will let search engines generate data based on the content that is being shared over the networks and book marking sites. At the end my advice to readers is to create quality content using the best information you can collect on pertaining topics and join networks that will get you interacting so that you know what people are looking for, All the Best!