Four Tricks to Get Ranking High on Search Engine
A common problem noticed among bloggers is the futile attempt to get their ranking high on search engine. The solution to this problem is quite straightforward: Know what works and stick to it forever rather than deriving new methods everyday. Finding out what works, however, is another issue altogether. Therefore, I have decided to share what works for me. Here are four things that will help you to get your blog’s ranking high with search engines.
- Induce people to GOOGLE your brand
Most of you wouldn’t agree with this method of improving your ranking. But, trust me, I have seen numerous examples proving my point.Let’s have a logical look on the point. Every search engine would want to help the page increase its ranking if people are readers are search for the brand keyword directly. Since Google and other search engines want to display best results on the initial pages, it will improve your ranking. So, here is the key. If you are launching a new product, marketing an existing product, or refereeing something, instead of linking it, use the brand name.
- Observe trade on Flippa.com
At first, I thought not to discuss this idea with everyone as it reveals some remarkable link ideas, but I have vowed to deliver value to all my readers. So, here it goes. As you log on to Flippa.com, you will notice people are involved in buying and selling of top ranking sites. Having a closer look at all the top sites, you will notice that many business owners have managed to produce websites, get it to high ranking within a couple of months, and sell it for more than $5,000 quite frequently.Many sites with high ranking have nothing but spammy links. They have effectively managed to exploit these links. I wouldn’t, however, suggest you to use such link. But you can find some real good links that can help you get high ranking.
- Explore the power of GUEST POSTING
People not using ‘guest posts’ to promote their sites, this is the most effective tip you will ever get to improve search ranking. Here is a precise and concise procedure to do it.
- Search for top blogs in your niche, and check if they offer opportunities for guest posting. Even if they don’t, contact them.
- Looking for additional sources is easy. Google terms like “guest post” or “write for us”.
- If the site owner permits you for a guest post entry, write a remarkable article and send it in HTML text. This will make it easier for them to paste it and keep your links active.
- Don’t forget to insert non spammy link below your post. This will work to improve your ranking and attract enormous traffic.
- It’s a win-win situation. Site owner gets an excellent article, and you get traffic.
- ‘Unclean’ Bookmarking Links
Though not a clean way to improve your ranking, it brings surprising results. Many social bookmarking links are helping many of my websites. You can target links on authority sites with specific anchor text. You can also paste links on new websites with quite uncompetitive areas or niches.
I admit these tricks are not completely clean and I would recommend try it on your sites and NOT on your client’s project. I am, however, quite sure these tips will help you improve your rank considerably.