If you are creative enough then you open yourself to the great outside world opportunities, all the business or the decisions you take in life have many an uncertainty and risk factors involved but we have to face them and not turn away from it. If you think of Marla you might well wonder how she is having a ball, how she has been the queen of roost and what all things does marla know that Lou doesn’t know. To put it straight and perfect you should first understand what qualification a person is having, not just the book knowledge a person has to be creative from inside, Marla is one of those consummate creative entrepreneur, she has one of the best qualities that anyone would vouch for, being a creative thinker, if you have yourself those inner qualities you can do whatever you wish in life, people get things done when they are serious of their thoughts and serious about achieving their targets. Marla has a reason; people love her because of the reason that she doesn’t fear failure and is always ready to work with big or small enterprises, even an ally. Its not just her niche in artistic world she also has great entrepreneurial vision which allows her to do magical things that leads to great opportunities just out of no where, her mind is that of a business savvy mind which always is looking out for something new.
For mastering in things you want to achieve in life you have to have that creativity in you and the 3 critical skill sets which are mentioned below:
All the successes in life are not achieved with a click of a mouse you need to master them by putting your skills and sharpening your skill set with due knowledge setting your objectives straight.
- Collaboration – you have to connect to your partners to come out with good solution that will help you to keep pace with the competition, it will help you to work in close bonds with clients, partners, investors and professionals.
- Creativity – you can create new ideas by generating them, evaluate them with effect and take actions to run them in the company that will help you increase your sales and provide good services too.
- Entrepreneurship – identify the opportunities that come your way in market place or also in big companies, change your skills into actions and implement them.
We have known and we have seen that entrepreneurs totally rely on the creativity aspect and produce wealth accordingly if you see the modern day entrepreneurs you can see the concept of wealth creation goes even further as John Howkins rightly said that creative entrepreneurs are those who use their creative power to create wealth which lies in themselves rather than using outside resources.
By using their creative power entrepreneurs create value for themselves and for the company, the value is not just the physical products but these are some of the most demandable intangible assets like the brand name of the company, reputation, intelligence and network of partners. They are so used to projecting new things and bring up a desired position in the market and elsewhere in the world. The people who are creative entrepreneurs are not always freelancers, some are bound by company regulations and restrictions but they can surely help to innovate and bring up new things in the company. Freelancers are the people who do their work independently they are not bound by any regulations, they are paid by companies or individuals for particular task they are asked to do. This is the way they earn their livelihood, they charge their fees by the projects they day, on an hourly basis or daily basis depending on their work type. Freelancers are always in search of new challenging work which will give them proper edge over their other counterparts who are working for companies. Creative entrepreneurs are those individuals who are always ready to grab new opportunities thereby increasing their own expectation, and they produce results accordingly, the very same outlook brings them good opportunities and create a system for themselves and others around them that will help in wealth generation. Now let’s take a quick look at Mary’s story.
There was this young girl who always wanted to draw pictures, at the age of 11 she had enough of skills that her family created a studio specially for her by emptying their closet this was the place where she used to sit and draw the pictures for hours together without worrying about summers or winters. Slowly and gradually as the days passed she turned from a girl to woman and still kept on drawing pictures. She finally took up a job at some ad agency and also did freelancing work for clients with commission but she was not very happy with the type of the work she was doing that of drawing things which were ordered so there she started with her licensed drawings which she herself designed and sold to other greeting card companies and there grew her income level and her satisfaction for the job increased.
Not only just greeting card industry, she ventured out into other media and also hired staff to look after her wide number of fields. Even today she keeps drawing all her licensed designs and her staff get them reformatted and get them licensed for calendars picture, cards, animated films, t-shirts, mugs, books, etc. she became so famous in just no time that she launched her national magazine with her own name “Mary Engelbreit’s home companion”. If she wouldn’t have taken this step of doing some thing of her own, she had be freelancer or a contract author with companies to design their products. Mary would surely be happy individual with income and all but wouldn’t have got the satisfaction of her skills what she has today. She is now an entrepreneur, a creative entrepreneur just through her talent and hopes she has reached such great height, she now licenses her art and has built up a big business behind her name. she has already touched $1 billion of sales through retail selling, the art lovers know her name well and is an inspiration to millions of people world wide. She has also partnered with charity first book where she promotes literacy by giving millions of books to children belonging to the parents of low income group.
The concept of conventional thinking pursues the world of art and business as 2 different entities, they don’t have anything in common. We are all here to think of all the uncreative ways through which we can look at things in the case of Mary Engelbreit we can see the qualities of both an artist and that of an entrepreneur both of them working in great harmony.
While still many of us keep deciding out future plans till we finish our high school, there was this girl who made a firm decision of being an artist some day just at the mere age of 11, she has taken her company to amazing heights through her sheer hard work and success and of course dedication. Mary Engelbriet studios have acquired world famous name today with global licensing of her designs and she has entered in different arenas like the retail business, she is the same girl who still sits with her designs with same enthusiasm and with the same wonder, the same hopes and the same imagination.
Take the case of Caterina Fake, a designer, she started out with plain designer and was later working as Art director in some famous company, she also started with photo sharing portal which is today world famous. her famous business interests include sitting on the boards of creative commons and Etsy, she also takes interest in speaking at conferences and also gives lectures at universities and takes initiative in advising the starters in the field. She also takes deep interest in writing and also writes some fiction stories and also takes keen interest in poetry, art installations and making sculpture designs. Do you think her business is any different from the works of a creative artist?
Creative has no end. Marla wouldn’t have said so, she is herself “Artist in business” promoting business line, she describes herself as being an artist who is involved in the business and also an entrepreneur whose main line of business consists of creative art. Today we can term anyone as an entrepreneur because somewhere or the other we have created that niche for ourselves and others so that we can pursue our own life goals. Lou is finding that in full fledged, working out on his costs factor, the fears of steady job and searching a predictable career path, these are now only historical relics that change with time. The risk here is that of security the steps we take while adopting and entrepreneurial approach, we take up responsibilities and try to develop our skills in that field, we build up our network of clients, partners, investors and also build up a good reputation and proper skill set to achieve our goals. If we are working somewhere, you always learn something or the other, a learning experience while earning money and its an investment in itself that will remain with you as a knowledge forever.
This sounds like a real great news for someone like Jack who loves his independence unlimitedly. He always has something or the other to offer for some creative side of the projects currently on. He will go on and on till the time he become bored of his work and is made redundant, he keeps writing blogs every evenings through those flexed muscles landing him a book to write may not be a bad option after all, he has his collaborations with people around the globe. He knows that he can make it really big by writing blogs and make it big and take it too bigger heights, its not just about achieving one’s dreams it actually takes more than your dreams to succeed in the path you have selected.
The economy today is full of creative artist where people want to see something new and something which has good logic. It might sound easy to come up with creative ideas but only the artist knows what it takes to during brainstorming sessions. We can start up with a total different avenue in the field of art and creative. Please do not forget to write your comments regarding the things I have written and tell me your views of being an entrepreneur, the challenges that you will face and also using your creative side at the same time, etc.
We have all been born with an innate ability to do something on in our lives; we have been gifted at least with one quality that we ourselves might not know that will yield us good recognition in life may be earlier or later stages of life. We are here to do something, make a living difference to ourselves and those around us. We are here to make a mark and do remarkable things in life and lead accordingly, no one likes to stay idle all day long everybody wants to involve themselves in some or the other activities, sitting idle and waiting for things to happen is obviously not you, I know that for sure otherwise you would not have been reading my article.
Everybody is seeking a change in life, why are we striving so hard in our lives that we want to break free and overcome all the challenges of life, when you want to change the world we need to change ourselves first doing innovative, productive things that will bring a change that everybody of want. For changing just one habit in life there are so many things to look after, we have to change our perspective towards it that will bring about slow and steady change in our lives. You cannot change everything just at one go, you have to become another person if you want to get things done.
If you ever had this chance of watching the movie fight club, well, well, I am not going speak out the twist in the tale, but watch it once and you would know well who Tyler Durden is, the story is not meant for everyone its not the fight story if you are thinking that then you have got it wrong for sure. Watching fight club will give you a good lesson in life, its all about living your life the way you want to and how to achieve the things in life you had always dreamt of. The story of flight club gets you to the path of glory and enlightenment and teaches you the hard path of life which seems like next to impossible; you can achieve everything in life provided you want to and work hard upon it. There are so many lessons you need to learn from Tyler’s story, its all about innovative action that you can directly apply to your life, given below are some of the creative rules stated by Tyler to live life to the fullest.
- Tyler’s first rule relates to Innovation – innovate is the key if you want to achieve something in life, there should be no fear and no distractions, once if you distract from your goals then you loose the game completely. This is a struggle some lesson for the people but most of the time we see people moving away from it. The 80/20 productivity rule of Tim Ferriss helps to focus yourself on the task you are already putting your efforts in, the rule focuses 20% on the actions and 80% on the returns that you get, most of the times people have felt the theory to be good enough but not practical.Running a business can be a hell lot of trouble especially when it involves taking huge risks, when you take risks, you evolve and become more confident of taking decisions. Running my business for all these years have clearly made me understood of the fact that entrepreneurial skills don’t come easy you have to gradually catch up on things and learn the tactics of the game. When you are applying 80/20 productivity rule to your business, it requires radical elimination that is let go off the time which are not into creative thinking. Letting go off unnecessary things from proper creative thinking will lead to innovative actions and you will get successful results.
- Tyler’s 2nd innovation rule again some where or the other states the same functions of not having fear while performing the task you really want to perform and get results and there should be no distractions while doing the tasks, concentration is the main key. Don’t break the first 2 rules stated by Tyler
- Tyler’s 3rd rule pertaining to innovation states to evolve your self and complete the task beforehand. You have to face the facts of life, today or tomorrow you have to come up with solutions, don’t ever get distracted from the things you want to achieve in life. Sometimes while getting in the task to solve our mundane problems it so happens that we often face the fear of getting the failure, or the fear of ridicule, the risk factor or mediocrity and sometimes even facing the success.If you are evolving out of your mistakes it is but natural that you are going to face mistakes then comes a stage in life where you stop mistakes and meet success once. You should be making as much mistakes as possible at the very start so you can gradually correct your mistakes while reaching the end. Once you make a mistake you become aware where you might fail and so lets the chips fall away where they should and let success embrace you
- The 4th Tyler’s rule of innovation is quite interesting and states that once you have lost everything in a business game, somewhere in your heart you set free because now you don’t have that anxiety and fear of being successful you have already faced failure and now you are totally free to do whatever you wish to. But that doesn’t mean that you should be waiting for failure to happen and taking up big mistakes, while in a process of making adjustments to meet success you need not worry that everything will work as per the plans, if everything is going as per the plan that you have set for your success it is obvious that somewhere or the other you are missing something and that you are not doing that remarkable a job.Life’s problems are never ending; life keeps on going till the time you are making other plans of life and innovation happens to you when you are at your ultimate best in the creativity. As the time passes on you will come to know where to make changes and if whether you need to change your entire plan. No one is successful at just first go sometimes you might get success in just first go but not all are as lucky as you it could be possible that your initial plan fails but other plans are a great success.
- The 5th rule applies that you are not what your job is or the car which you drive or you are neither the amount of money you have in your bank. When we are talking about anxiety that grips us, the fear, the pain of failure what all things does really matter to you, do people judge you by the things you own or the task that we accomplish in life? Its not that you need to give away all that you have but don’t own the stuff to that much extent that one point comes where you cannot even live life the way you want.
- The 6th rule of Tyler states that people see or perceive themselves as they want to see, or they are comfortable thinking of themselves to be. You talk to your inner self on daily basis whether directly or indirectly, you have to accept your true self without any compromises. Live naturally and behave naturally as you want to be and do the things you like to do, run with the flow and don’t get diverted from it when you are doing what you like there are more chances of increase in productivity.
- The 7th rule applies that when you delve upon some task that doesn’t necessarily make you a professional in it meaning that you don’t become a chicken just sticking feathers up your butt. You just can’t become creative by being just that kind. You reach upon a stage of innovating new things with sheer hard work, no one can reach success without facing failures, as you get into the grove of achieving your task you come up with different ideas and your thinking process leads you to solving your problems, you need to take action if you are looking for results.
- Tyler’s last rule applies that nothing is forever, life is not endless you should know that one day you are surely going to die each passing minute you are reducing from your life. Life is priceless you should know that unless you understand that if you wont take up things in a real urgent way, life will just pass by so get going and live every minute of your life. You might think you have lots of time in life to live by and go on slow pace but then you might not even know when the time has all gone.
Get to a new beginning and get started with your work what urgently needs to be done and stop worrying about its consequences.
It is not hard to guess that the playing field the vast world of the Internet provides for a large number of online business owners is becoming quite a bit more competitive than it was just a few short years ago. As time has went on almost every single topic imaginable online has been entirely saturated by numerous online companies and entrepreneurs. Because of this fact it now takes a great deal more thought and effort to become popular with any type of new idea that you may decide to pursue. With an endless amount of individuals coming up with similar ideas, you will of course need a cutting edge advantage to become successful.
Although the playing field has changed somewhat there are still many areas online that allow online businesses and individuals to make money. However, to effectively begin an adventure that does not continuously mean a large amount of struggling on your part, you will need to zero your efforts in on specific subtopics. For example, this simply means instead of focusing on a top name in the shoe industry, you will notice more benefit if you will zero in on a particular type of shoe for children. In today’s competitive grounds it is simply much easier to attack a sub-niche than to try to target and compete with a top name in the entire industry.
3 Effective Ways To Segment A Specific Niche
- Geographic location – Just because you initially focus on one set geographical area does not mean that your focus cannot be extended to larger areas later on. There are many large name companies that started out with their focus on specific areas. As time went on and their success grew, that is when the area’s they focused on also grew.
- Topic – The Adwords Keyword Tool can be very helpful when you are trying to narrow the search on subtopics down to those that seem to hold the most interest with Internet users.
- Audience – Although most of us try to come up with creative content that reaches every single user of the Internet, it can be much more beneficial to try to gain the attention of a targeted audience.
In the explanations below you see exactly why using a sub-topic niche is a choice that can payoff in the long run.
You will stand out in the crowd
When you have selected a sub-topic niche that does not have the amount of competition that is found on larger topics, you are opening yourself up for more potential later on. The market that you target will be smaller in the beginning, but over time as you acquire a solid foundation and popularity, the market area that you can focus on with have no limit. Using this method is one that allows you to dominate the niche you have chosen much easier and much more successfully. It gives your business the opportunity to specialize in the topic of interest you have selected, which will generally mean a higher level of expertise. This is a factor that will stand out a great deal when it comes to prospective leads and long-term client relationships.
Higher conversions result from targeted audiences that are more defined
This is a tactic that can result in more interest for your products simply because you are focusing on attracting a targeted audience that has an interest in the product message you are delivering. This leads to a stronger following of clients and conversion rates that are higher.
Achieving future expansion is much easier
Focusing on a smaller target audience gives you the advantage of expanding to larger areas using a step-by-step basis. As your success and following build, you will then be able to implement the same tactics in other areas. Beginning small does not always mean your success will also be small.