Last month I blogged about how much one money one Health blog can make alone in 15 days without adsense. I am very much excited to share result of the same Health Blog for the month of October 2009. Only change made was I added Kontera Intext Advertising which made around $8600 with the past project which i started long ago. Out of my surprise this experiment was successful and once again i made good money with In-Text Advertising.
Last month i had set target of making around $2500 from this Blog & Finally ended up making $2641, which is huge achievement according to me. I have mentioned below the break up of income. Network wise along with the screen shot for each of them which will clear all the doubts in the minds of people who thought that one blog could not make $2500 in one month.
Kontera Technologies : $477
Burst Media : $475
Value Click Media : $1299
Ybarnt Digital Network : $390
All together Kontera made $477 apart from 1-2 days when there was some serious problem with the Hosting company. Kontera report approximate 350k Net Impressions for the month of October 2009. I was very much Excited to see additional $500 coming my way just by doing some normal changes on the blog to attract In-Text advertising in the eyes of my Health Blog readers.
For the very first time Burst Media Reporter over 2 Million Impressions with 957 Clicks. Out of 2 Million total Impressions 1.6 Million Impressions were Paid which made me really Excited this time. eCPM was also not that bad which supported me to make money in good way. So finally i was very happy with my decision of starting Burst Media advertising on my blog.
Value Click Media which was one my Favorite advertising network made $1299 with almost 1.5 Million Impressions. I have kept all of their advertising Banner above fold across 5k Pages of my blog which is getting more then 15k to 20k Unique visitors on daily basis. If your sites have more then 2000 visitors on daily basis you can apply to Value Click Media or approach me i can get it approved for you guys.
Last but not least Ybrant Digital Network reported 1.6 Million Impressions with the revenue of $390. I was little disappointed with the eCPM & Cost per Click which i got & planning to replace this network with advertising.com from where i got offer last week.
I hope i can scale Higher next month with the same Health blog. Let’s see what happens ??
As a business person, people learn so many things in life, some are good experiences, some are bad but still we go on, that is GROWTH. The entrepreneurs of today are far choosier of what they are doing and what they want to do or achieve on in life. Early it used to be just simple jobs, but now everything has specialization, whether its finance or medical each field has its own importance with respect to its qualifications. In my career I have learnt one very important thing about developing ourselves, I have found if you are doing the work you already know it becomes far easier to achieve your targets. When a person already has some knowledge, it shows that he has interest in it and will take keen interest in learning it further.
You must have noticed in the professional race, everybody is trying to out-do each other, and one person’s success is another’s envy because everybody wants to be on the same platform where his rival is standing, even when you think personally that you want to be like a particular person and enjoy his type of wealth, you should be thinking internally whether you really like the work he is doing to earn so much of wealth or whether you would be able to dedicate your time in working. When I look at such cases, I often feel sad about it because the chances of failure are high as the person wishing might not always be successful like his ideal so its best to follow the job or business, one is already doing.
You must have seen many popular businesses that people are doing online these days “making money over Internet”, tell me how many of them have really become successful in their endeavor? No matter how much ever simple the business may seem, it always take positive efforts and the right determination to earn money. It just doesn’t pour in, unless you have right attitude towards your work, my advice to you is to follow the path which you know and are expert at! Don’t overlook your shortcomings, work on them and one day you will reach the position at top in your own field rather than copying someone else’s profession.
Starting a business of your own may seem difficult, but its not impossible! Do you know what does the word “Impossible” say silently, it says “I M Possible”, so follow the path you feel you have good hands at and go on your way to help people. All of us born on earth have been gifted by one beautiful quality by God, its up to us to find out what we are expert at and how can we make a difference in someone’s life. Start by doing little, but perfect, show your skills in a positive and determined manner that will attract others in to your business, the way initially you felt. As the time passes, the little that you started will grow in to real big and you might not even know about it till the time you look back and recollect your past times. So finally, I would like to tell you to follow what you know, and Excel Ahead!
A marketing technique used by search engines to help advertisers is known as Pay Per Click (PPC). These advertisers choose specific keywords or keyword phrases that are very important to their website. The “search engine results” page is called “sponsored links” for which advertisers place a bid for a specific position in the area for a better chance for their website to be visited.
Simple to set up, but requiring constant maintenance, running an effective PPC can prove to be challenging. When an account is set up it is called a PPC campaign. If not maintained properly, the advertiser can be bankrupted as quickly as overnight. So, to effectively help with getting started in a PPC campaign here are some of the best strategies.
- Keyword Research: Researching your keywords and keyword phrases to find out how many are related to your service or product is a great place to start. Don’t forget a group of secondary keywords as well. They may help bring up your rate for sales.
- Need of a Great Landing Page: This will be the first page your visitors will see when they click on your advertisement. It needs to be attractive and easy to maneuver. This is not your home page, it cannot be, but it will lead them to your home page. Your home page represents you and who you are. The landing page focuses on the product or service the visitor is interested in purchasing.
- Advertising Specifically: Your creative ad should be specific about your product or service. Your pricing list should be visible too. This will make finalizing the sale easier if the visitor clicks on it from your advertisement. However, you can lose the space if you deviate from this information.
- Know Your Conversion Ratio: When your advertisement is clicked on, it will count how many clicks were simple visits and which ones were sales or returns. This information will help you to manage your PPC campaign most effectively.
- Wise and Prudent Bidding: When bidding on your advertising position, take into consideration the amount of clicks (visits) to the amount of returns (sales). Make changes to your bids for a few weeks. This is helpful when deciding which placement is best for you and your budget. The right spot should have little problems in helping you to stick to your monthly budget. Remember, the top may not always be the best place to be.
- Keep Your Logo Yours: Be sure to check to make sure your affiliates don’t use your logo or brand name in their advertising copy. It will affect your own branding and advertising copy.
- Competition Strategy: Watch and study competitors’ websites. You may need to make changes to draw attention to your ad. For instance, make offers or discounts in exchange for visits to your advertising site (PPC).
- Remember to Monitor: You must constantly monitor your personal PPC campaign. The challenge is that the competition will eat you alive if you slack off. You may have to adjust your bid frequently in order to get the most return (sales) on your investment.
- Keep It Up: Make sure you adjust your bids and advertising copy occasionally to frequently. Get rid of those ads that are not proving to be a good return. It’s an ongoing process. You must treat it as such.
- Realism: You must be realistic in your expectation of the whole picture. Overnight millionaire isn’t going to happen here. You will not be able to get leads if your website doesn’t do your company justice. What if your prices don’t meet the requirements of the customer? Make changes to get the sales you desire.
An effective PPC campaign can generate a great deal of additional income for your company when done properly and consistently. Remembering it does take time, effort, and research in order for you to get the most out of your PPC advertising. Just follow the above examples for your set up and management of your PPC and you should do well.
When there are rules to follow, anyone is able to perform a task, but successful advertising is often due to breaking the rules. Successful advertising plan means knowing the audience, and touching them personally. There are some people that believe web advertising is different than traditional advertising in newspaper advertisements, billboards and other venues. This is not true, advertising means using new strategies to attract an audience, whether it is on the Internet or in newspaper advertisements. The smart advertising and marketing company takes advantage of new strategies. These strategies can include things like targeted search advertising, and while this is not a new strategy, the use of the Internet advertising and the tools that can be used, is a new strategy in advertising.
The rules still apply, the difference is that billboard-advertising can still be used and so can the power of the Internet Advertising, by using keywords that will target a certain demographic area. Search engine optimization, targeted Google ads and other things available are following the same rules of advertising. This is a way of talking directly to the chosen demographics as directly as possible, with the tools of the Internet Advertising.
Search engine advertising (Internet Advertising) is different than other types of advertising, and it is difficult to target everyone, although this is a successful way to advertise. This is because most Internet users block out advertising, and that makes it important that what is being advertised to fulfill the Internet users needs. Each type of advertising has problems, and while it can be avoided, to a certain extent, on the Internet, the same advertisement might be looked at when appearing in a newspaper or watching television. The consumer looks at each media differently, and it is the advertisers’ job to make a lasting impression.
The successful advertiser learns that successful internet advertisements in this more sophisticated arena, the Internet user expects advertisements to give them what they need and this raises the bar for the advertiser. The internet advertising needs to be more interesting and make a lasting impression to ensure achievement in targeting their market demographic on the Internet.
The knowledgeable advertiser is able to use this new technology and the traditional means of advertising, along with the rules, even if they are stretched to reach the targeted group. Even today this can include the carefully thought out slogan that stays in the persons head and on the tip of their tongue. The memorable image and other tactics that have been used to make a product memorable to the person that sees the advertisement, these are tricks, which have long been used effectively to promote the advertiser’s product.