Playing a business host, is no easy task especially when you have all biggies joining in, in your business party or conferences. A lot of people keep complaining about how they did everything to persuade their, going to be clients and how it all failed in the end? If you look keenly in your own progress report you would easily know where you lacked behind, its not just myself telling you, even if you read big marketing books, or attend conferences telling you how to impress your clients you wont gain much out of them unless you truly dedicate your time in finding yourself as to what went wrong.
Today, with competition rising everywhere you cannot afford to make a single simple mistake as there are lots of others waiting in line to grab the contract, so the question here is, how do really present your business ideas in front of your investors that will satisfy them in investing in your project? Being a good influential personality is one of the characteristics that you need to possess if you really want to achieve something on in life. A person gets more interested in to doing business when he is impressed by your talks, and few words are all it requires to make your potential buyers in to actual buyers.
You need to create a filter of the words that are spoken out from your mouth that will highly be dependent upon persuading your client’s needs. You never know when someone might get interested in your talks and invest in your business. The end point is people should be caring for you and your business by making yourself more appealing and persuasive. Remember, when you are surrounded by the business biggies they are going to surround you with numerous questions so prepare yourself well to answer all of their queries with utter confidence and diligence.
Make a point to tell them why you are actually here and for what purpose you are doing a particular project and why you need their support. After you do explain them everything that you want to, there may be still some portion of people raising, “so what” type of questions, explain them interestingly and make them understand its importance and how it will profit them. Now, the last step is, “What Next?” - explain them the outcome if they are joining you and if they have any queries still, with the process.
You can portray varied concepts and ideas for your business with the help of the company website or through live chat programs. Use extra marketing efforts to get their attention in your business and ask them interactive questions in your blogs which would get you good number of replies and you would understand what they are looking for and may take measures to improve upon. Talk everything relating to business sense and portray yourself like a real professional (although you are already a professional, the point here is to impress them). If need be you can personally talk to them in conferences and get interactive even when you are strangers, you never know which conversation might just strike in a good going for healthy business relationship in the future.
Creating a business is no mean task; you have to arrange for a proper study report of the business launch you are going to do, with proper professionals to work for your business along with investment and resources. There are number of factors which goes in to making a business, millions of people are doing business world wide but how come there are only few we actually know and talk about, may be because of the product quality or the marketing they do for their company or business. There can be either of these 2 factors, which makes it to A lists of what people talk about. To create business that people would talk about is no easy, you have to create a right environment and mix all the ingredients properly in a marketing mix and also in the product launch to ensure that people would like your product along with your company.
There are some specific rules set that you have to follow to make people talk about your business, the engine which will run even after decades of your business launch:
- Putting people a little off balance will help you to get them talking about your business as they will reward themselves after the discomfort they went through. You must have often noticed how big restaurants initiate their clients by making them wait in long lines before they can actually enjoy the cuisine.
- Create a ritual of your own, let your clients experience and enjoy your product with all the rituals you have set in. This will be memorable for ages and people will dearly talk about it. Remember, how Tiffany is engaged in making engagement ring shopping as a ritual by getting champagne and chocolate. There are many such real life examples you might have seen when you visit big departmental stores.
- Sometimes, you get more in life than you can really expect from life. Didn’t some particular incident get you excited to tell others of what you gained? Giving your customers more than they expect will surely create goodwill in market that people will talk about.
- Offering exclusivity in products will create a milestone people will talk about. Give your customer a real good amazing experience of their lifetime when they buy from you especially when it comes to buying something which they are going to use for a decade or may be lifetime take for example vehicles, Harley Davidson’s motorcycles can be highly customized so the users can create their own vehicles out of it.
- Route your business in such a manner so as to create it in to a story that is really inspirational, this will help your customers know you better and also create a specific feeling in the minds of customers about your company.
- Create a sense of eccentricity in your business by offering a surprise package to what your customers have been thinking or sensing about your business unit.
- Create an iconic status for your products in the markets locally or globally. When products become famous and widely used they become symbols of acceptance from people who have used your products. The look of your product is all it takes to create a feeling of strong ness or quality for example, the red bull’s can – looking at it you get the feeling of energy and that is what the company stands for.
- You must have often noticed, how a spoken word of mouth gets so popular in a crowd rather than talking it privately. Some business often give that chance for crowd to mingle amongst each other that may pass on some good message to potential buyers.
- Endorse your products when the loyal troupe of your customers stand behind the brand, your credible members are surely going to support you to endorse some new product in the market.
- Bring a level of consistency in your product serving to your customer, you have the choice to improve your product for better but in now way it should fall below the quality it was initially designed.
Get your customers talking about your business by providing them quality products and services, in no way you should fall below your dignity level by criticizing other company or their products. Let people use your products themselves and get them talking about you by creating a proper marketing mix and business strategic plans.
Time and again I have always been telling people that academics have more importance than any sports, some might well argue, why is that so? When a person is good in sports, why not excel in that field? I understand what they are trying to say, but as per my view point academics stand a far more importance than other extra curricular activities, it often happens that a student is very good in studies but because of crowd pulling he might loose interest and get more attracted towards extra curricular which he is not at all good at. The great scholars of our times had always stressed importance of education over other worldly enjoyment like sports unless he is going to make sports as his career, even when choosing sports as a career is a good option, I had suggest, Graduation is a must for any individual.
The student entrepreneurs of today simply don’t understand the concept behind education system, they pay more attention to extra curricular activities then academics, the great academicians were never wrong in their belief of education. Although the times are changing, I understand we need to change as per the times, the students who have started earning at young age or are doing business as bloggers they fail to understand that as much as they pay more importance to academics, it will give them good results in future. I remember my high school and college days where I was solely dedicated to books, may it be arts, literature, science or geography, people during those times took keen interest in studying, but who bothers now especially when there are so much options open to them?
Hey, let me tell it doesn’t matter whether you are a student or no, those of you who are trying to take U-turn from here, please stay here, for this is the post that is applicable to students and also a common laymen. You will get good information and tips that will help you balance your work life/students life and blogging life, its not difficult to change from your present routine if you really want to, remember that old saying “Nobody can change your mindset about something, unless you really want to”, the mind game, remember it?
- If you are really a go getter and want to excel in whatever field you are in, make key arrangements to manage your time and plan ahead for achieving your goals. People take blogging as full time career or some simply may take to earn that extra buck or some just love the idea of blogs, it is good for people who like to interact and spread their knowledge base to others.
- Manage your time along with other chores of your life, do not procrastinate, as that will lead you to no where, I have often seen in my life the people who procrastinate – they do not have any life goals, they are behind from the crowd and have no sense of responsibility, once you stop procrastinating, you will automatically take charge of the things.
- You know what differentiates winners from losers, “Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently”, the only thing that will make difference is by doing smart work, think over the ways you will be able to dedicate your time to both the fields.
- You can maintain separate calendars for work/student life and blogging life, work calendar would contain all the details of your assignments and blogging calendar will have the days you want to solely dedicate to blogging, you can write various topics you want to write on, etc.
- It’s difficult to get rid of your daily schedules, but you have to stick by the new schedule you had made in your work and blogging life. If you are a hard worker and have sole dedication to your work than no one can stop you. When you are disciplined, you will see you have more recreation time for you than you initially thought of. Take control of your time by not wasting your time and get things done before deadline.
- Manage your time efficiently is the key to gain success in life, managing is okay, but using it efficiently is still bigger a question, make the maximum of the time available to you by dedicating your work time to work and recreation time to free time.
- You can prepare a To-Do list which will help you long way in arranging your time schedule, you can dedicate each hour of your day to specific activity may be reading newspapers, writing for blogs, doing office project, time with kids, shopping, walking, etc.
- Develop a routine that is ever lasting, get rid of your old habits and start afresh as if you are changing your life style and take control of things now rather they controlling you later.
- Set your priorities, once when you are done with both of your calendars, match them to set your timings to particular activity in a day, it sometimes so happens something comes up urgently and you have to drop your usual plans, in such cases you have to give time to what is most urgent.
I hope by now, I have made myself clear of how to balance work life with blogging life. A work life is a work life and blogging life is a blogging life, understand this difference and you will automatically take charge of things, its about how much really you want to achieve in the world of blogging. Your work life is going to be forever but if you are looking for something different and want to have fun interacting, then blogging is surely the way. I have seen people make 30 hours of 24 hours in a day, now you had wonder how? The answer is by, using your time effectively and efficiently, prioritize your daily routine tasks and do them as needed, if some office urgency is there, leave your blogging life aside for some time that will only make you stronger and active in both the fields.
Grow Your Business Through Reputation Management
I have come across so many people in my life, had so many acquaintances and so many people I dealt business with, I have found one truth to success that you got to have good Reputation in market to go ahead in life. Did I just say that the word “Business” gets so closer to the word “Reputation”, when we talk about any business partnerships or joint ventures, the first thing that comes in any one’s mind, is the person’s reputation, whether he carries good reputation in the market? In the business world, Reputation is all people ask for when signing the papers, if you don’t have good reputation how are you going to sell? When people buy products from you, they have expectations from you regarding the quality of the product, the use, the service, etc. if you have been doing business since last 5 years and are providing good customer service and quality products then its more likely your business will continue for more 50 years.
As they say, “First impression is the last impression”, while starting a business venture make sure to provide the best of services and quality products to your customers and continue with it forever. If you are really determined to make a strong hold in market, you have to come out with innovative ways to build a good reputation of your brand name in the market. Given below are some of the 3 best effective ways to build a good reputation for longer period:
- If you are a starter in business, then the best and quickest way to build reputation is through Parnerships, when you partner with good reputed firms, your company will gain same reputation and it would be easier for you to sell products in market. I know, its difficult to get large companies to partner with small firms but you can convince them of your skills and talent and also by taking lesser share they might agree to take you in. The end motive is to build reputation and not the money what you make.
- Another best way is to Associate yourself with well known people in the industry, when you get some famous well known personalities talking about your business, people are surely going to look up to you to partner with. You can get people to invest in your company, show them your skills by working hard and providing quality products to your end users. In such cases, networking helps, when you are part of a larger social network you can ask the well known persons to do a guest post on their blogs.
- Some people think that they can do all on their own and they don’t need anyone’s help but in real world, you need partners or professionals to work with. You can build your reputation through sharing ideas over different networks, when you share ideas with larger group of people online, the chances are they might suggest you a better way to do something. Start blogging, don’t just talk about your business but talk about matters people want to hear from you and in most of the cases you will see you will get comments or suggestions from people which will help you in your own business.