Blogging has become real huge now and I have seen many companies publishing their ads through blogs rather than printing postures, may be that this way its more economical and can reach wider audience too at the same time. But what really attracts a person to the blog, is it a title or the body of the article or simply through a suggestion. Most of the times it happens and even few of us might have experienced that we read articles based on their titles, if the title sounds interesting than it can lure your readers into reading further. Some of you, who are new to blogs, might not even know that your titles or the keywords are the prime most important things that will direct a position of your site in search engines. If you have attractive title with widely used keywords in it then surely it is going to push your site at the top most pages of the search engines but for that you need to come up or rather know the key words which your audience would be searching over the net.
So before you head out to write your blogs, the first and foremost is to decide upon an attractive title for your blogs. You must have quite noticed when you search something over internet there is more probability of you finding the pages with exactly the same words that you typed in search engines the reason being, the site members have researched well as to what their audience would search, identifying such keywords is not difficult and with the help of Google adwords keyword tool you can find all the keywords which are searched the most.
You can only build your brand over your blogging
networks once you gain your readers support and that will gradually happen as they start liking your topics and the content you have written. Make use of google tools and research the words that the users are most likely to type in search engines, if you belong to a particular niche say writing only about management then search for words which people would search. Remember, while you put in the keywords, think of the words that you as a reader would be keying in to search for the topics that would give you an idea.
The search volume for the keywords will help you find the volume of the key words which are searched on Internet on a monthly basis, if you have few lots of words then go for the once which are rated highest in the adwords tool. Keep in mind that even a single word in your title here and there would cause a lot of changes in your rankings, in my research I have found that the titles which starts from “how to”, “how is”, etc. are the most searched upon compared to normal sentences and its but obvious when people would search to find the procedure for something they are going to type “how to”. So research well for the titles you are going to put in and get good search engine rankings.
The area that identifies you at the end of your forum posts and emails is your ‘Signature File.’ To use this to its fullest potential, you have to put some thought into it. The same consideration should be used on your signature lines as would be on your paid advertisements. This way it can really work at a high potential for you without wasting space. It is important to not attach your signature file to anything that will reflect negatively on your business. Thus make sure you post it on forums that are your actual message or advertisement. Email jokes that are not very appropriate should not carry your signature.
- Capture A Click – You need to make sure your signature file can interest your viewer. It needs to be clear and direct, and it needs to state the benefits of your program. Thus receiving a click.
- Little is Much – Short and Sweet is what is needed. If it is too long and drawn-out it will probably be ignored. If your signature file is too boring to read, attention will go elsewhere. No matter how many websites you have, only apply 1 or 2 URLs to a signature, otherwise it will take away from effectiveness.
- Keep It a Simple Signature – Never assume that your readers know as much as you do about your business. Do not talk jargon it may confuse them. Confused people will say “no” to your program. Stay clear and concise so anyone can read and understand how your product or service can help them. This is not the place for terms or conditions. Don’t go crazy with too many links and such. People outside your industry need to understand who and what you are and what you are selling. For instance, all people have skin, but not everyone knows what an epidermis is. Therefore, explain yourself briefly, clearly, completely, and interestingly.
- The Customer Snag – There are ways to catch the information of someone who visits your site after reading your signature file. Offering free things to collect information is a good idea. Things like a free newsletter or calendar of events or sales. They sign up and you have an avenue to keep contact with that potential customer.
It’s all in how you word it! When you do not see as big of a click-rate as you want, try rewording your signature file. For instance, just off I29, instead of 45 minutes up I29. This way of thinking and wording may save you from missing prime opportunities to get visitors to your site. The amount of effort you put in your paid add needs to be the same for your ‘perfect’ signature page.
Most all of us regard public speakers as being an expert when it comes to the topic of focus they are speaking on. Although it is not every day that an individual has the ability to enjoy an impressive high status as being a public speaker comparable to Oprah or Dr. Phil, there are, however, some beneficial steps that you can take to raise the authoritative claim that you hold on a specific topic of specialty.
The job of a motivational speaker requires that you are very serious about your job, as well as each of the duties that it withholds. There are numerous individuals who will be paying hard earned money for your services in teaching them valuable information on key issues of interest.
An aspiring keynote speaker should take the extra effort to educate themselves on important points that should be delivered during each speech that they give. It is vital that a speaker is able to gain the undivided attention of prospective clients, as well as the attention of those who have booked seminars.
Key Points To Remember
- Provide reliable and current information. This is a very important aspect of giving any type of speech. Use the gift that you have been given as a public speaker with eloquent and informative words. Present your ideas, information, and examples, in a manner that is of the highest standard of quality.
- Do away with the basics. By following a step-by-step instruction format as if you are reading word for word from the pages of a book, is a good way to lose the interest of your entire audience, and quickly earn the title of a boring speaker. Since the whole idea is for you to present yourself and the knowledge that you hold in an well organized manner, while being able to hold the interest of an endless amount of prospective clients, being considered as a bore is not the best thing in the world that you can be considered. Marketing strategies that include the finesse sending a direct and interesting message about the exciting advantages that are in store for your audience is a point of focus to keep in mind during each speech or seminar you have booked. No matter how well your appearance may be, or how high the level of glamorized packaging, if you cannot back it up with valuable information individuals can effectively use, it ends up being useless material.
- Useful resources must be used. Your presentation should supply your audience with relevant resources that can be put to the test and used when they need or want to apply them. These resources must be extremely interesting, putting your audience on the edge of their seat, and wanting to hear more. Testimonials are often a useful tool that individuals enjoy hearing about. They give them a way to relate to others who have already applied the knowledge and information you have given them, ultimately benefiting them with the success they were looking to achieve. Providing your audience with relevant credentials that you have earned is also an important aspect of effective speaking that you will want to always include. Although this gives you a great chance to elaborate on your specific field of study, it is important not to get carried away.
- A confident appearance is essential. Prior to the seminar or speech that you plan to give, carefully choosing attire that matches the level of confidence that you hold is a benefit that will present the look of credibility. Always maintaining a professional and dressed for success appearance, is one of the most important aspects of a goal oriented and successful public speaker.
Influential Internet Marketing Using The Power Of 6 Key Principles
If you are the least bit familiar with the names Jeff Walker, Mike Filsaime, Frank Kern, and Eben Pagan, then it is likely that you have been, or are involved with the profitable world of Internet marketing. Each of these well-known individuals has earned a high level of respect among numerous marketers on the Internet, and they have built extremely successful information product businesses that have, turned into million dollar businesses. One area of likeness between each one of these guys is the fact that they have earned an ever-increasing level of popularity from the businesses that they own, simply by selling products of information that focus on teaching others the secrets of becoming rich on the Internet.
If you have just started your journey into learning the scope of becoming successful on the Internet, you will soon find that there are several different courses you can take, and software programs take you can purchase that involves the fundamentals of Internet marketing. There are some of these that are as costly as upwards of $2,000. Although this is expensive, there continues to be many individuals who are ready to pay the price, in hopes that they too, will soon be well on their way to earning a slice of the pie.
Influence Is The Foundational Concept For Success
Lessons that involve training to learn effective Internet marketing skills revolve around one simple term ‘influence’. Whether you are trying to express the need of your services to a target audience, get clients to purchase products, or you are scouting for subscribers to the blog you have created, each of these factors relies on the amount of influence you have on individuals, convincing them to perform actions that will be of benefit to you. If you can effectively learn how influence is used to your advantage, tons can be saved on outrageous amounts of money that would otherwise be spent on different products that promise to teach the tools needed for Internet marketing.
As you broaden your knowledge of Internet marketing, a must have, is a book called Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, written by Robert Cialdini. It provides you with in depth information using 6 principles of effective persuasion that will lead to the success of your online business.
Below you will find information that touches on a few of the key points that are necessary for any website owner or entrepreneur to establish success through Internet marketing.
Powerful Persuasion – Using 6 Key Principles
One – Reciprocity
It is necessary to give value to prospective clients if you want positive results in return. This is a principle that is used in most all relationships, whether it is a friendship, or a business relationship. You are spinning your wheels if you try to keep the relationships alive, without adding a little of your own value to them. It is effective to offer free products like videos, reports, or ebooks through blog posts, newsletters, or email campaigns. In return, you can benefit from the reward of selling more of your products.
Two – Scarcity
The scarcity of any type of product is a known factor that often results with individuals paying much higher prices than what would normally be spent on even similar items that are not benefiting from the scarce factor. When there is not an over abundance of a specific product, the more individuals will want to purchase the product. Learn to build scarcity into your marketing and in the products that you offer. You just might be surprised at the results when you emphasize the fact that the supply is limited. When there are only a specific number of items available, this is a factor that adds to the power you have for selling your products. Adding the bonus of a consultation with a limited amount of informational products you are offering will place additional value on the packages you offer, and make the opportunity something that prospective buyers will not want to miss out on.
Three – Liking
Rarely will an individual be jumping in line to do business with someone they have no connection to, or they simply do not like. It is extremely important to always build a likeable character that prospective buyers are easily able to connect to. Introducing your personality and character through blog posts that contain your ideas and opinions can be very beneficial to you. Videos of you that explain these ideas can also be very helpful. Getting involved in areas such as Subscribing to places like MySpace or Facebook is a great way to get your name in the loop and in front of prospects.
Four – Authority
Aside from simply becoming a well-known name that people are familiar with, you will also need to obtain expert knowledge about the services or products that you offer. Continuously gaining added knowledge about the products that you sell or the specific services that you provide are an advantage that can pay of immensely in the long run. Show your prospects that you have a high level of knowledge and experience that would be hard to top with any other company. Showing the knowledge you have on blogs by using case studies and examples with show authority and expertise that you have gained in your niche.
Five – Social Proof
It can be very effective to highlight any social proof events that have occurred within your business. Although it can be frustrating when a server has crashed, if this is a problem that you have experienced because of the tremendous amount of traffic visiting your site, you will want to use it as social proof. Write posts in your blog or email marketing apologizing for the down time. Others will often think there must be something they are missing out on, and they will follow the lead and visit your site as well. Letting prospects know about accomplishments can be a great way to get a hook into their interest.
Six – Commitment and Consistency
It takes a large amount of effort and hard work to become successful on the Internet. If you know your ideas are outstanding, keep striving and don’t let the idea of giving up enter your mind. There are an endless amount of fly-by-night money grabbers that are here one day and are gone the next. Let the prospects that may be following your efforts, know that you are here to stay and committed. Whatever the niche you choose, build it into something of value.