Most all of us regard public speakers as being an expert when it comes to the topic of focus they are speaking on. Although it is not every day that an individual has the ability to enjoy an impressive high status as being a public speaker comparable to Oprah or Dr. Phil, there are, however, some beneficial steps that you can take to raise the authoritative claim that you hold on a specific topic of specialty.
The job of a motivational speaker requires that you are very serious about your job, as well as each of the duties that it withholds. There are numerous individuals who will be paying hard earned money for your services in teaching them valuable information on key issues of interest.
An aspiring keynote speaker should take the extra effort to educate themselves on important points that should be delivered during each speech that they give. It is vital that a speaker is able to gain the undivided attention of prospective clients, as well as the attention of those who have booked seminars.
Key Points To Remember
- Provide reliable and current information. This is a very important aspect of giving any type of speech. Use the gift that you have been given as a public speaker with eloquent and informative words. Present your ideas, information, and examples, in a manner that is of the highest standard of quality.
- Do away with the basics. By following a step-by-step instruction format as if you are reading word for word from the pages of a book, is a good way to lose the interest of your entire audience, and quickly earn the title of a boring speaker. Since the whole idea is for you to present yourself and the knowledge that you hold in an well organized manner, while being able to hold the interest of an endless amount of prospective clients, being considered as a bore is not the best thing in the world that you can be considered. Marketing strategies that include the finesse sending a direct and interesting message about the exciting advantages that are in store for your audience is a point of focus to keep in mind during each speech or seminar you have booked. No matter how well your appearance may be, or how high the level of glamorized packaging, if you cannot back it up with valuable information individuals can effectively use, it ends up being useless material.
- Useful resources must be used. Your presentation should supply your audience with relevant resources that can be put to the test and used when they need or want to apply them. These resources must be extremely interesting, putting your audience on the edge of their seat, and wanting to hear more. Testimonials are often a useful tool that individuals enjoy hearing about. They give them a way to relate to others who have already applied the knowledge and information you have given them, ultimately benefiting them with the success they were looking to achieve. Providing your audience with relevant credentials that you have earned is also an important aspect of effective speaking that you will want to always include. Although this gives you a great chance to elaborate on your specific field of study, it is important not to get carried away.
- A confident appearance is essential. Prior to the seminar or speech that you plan to give, carefully choosing attire that matches the level of confidence that you hold is a benefit that will present the look of credibility. Always maintaining a professional and dressed for success appearance, is one of the most important aspects of a goal oriented and successful public speaker.
To become a professional and successful blogger it is important to learn a few simple key factors that can turn amateur blogging into that of a pro in a short amount of time.
The effort of commitment that you are willing to put into your blog is a big factor that will ultimately determine the amount of success that you will be able to enjoy in the long run. Is the commitment worth it to you? Trust me, the answer will certainly show in the content of your blog. It can be beneficial to set some goals, and even a time schedule you plan to devote to your blog. Each of these is a factor that can help the running of your blog go a lot smoother.
You should commit to adding content regularly on your blog. Depending on your lifestyle and your daily routine, adding information at least three times a week would be sufficient. There are some people however, that choose to respond to posts on their blog and add more content several different times every single day. Find an amount that fits your individual preference, but just make sure that you plan on a regular routine to give your blog the attention that it needs.
It is true that having a routine can help tremendously, but more than simply marking certain days or times on your calendar to devote attention to your blog, you will also need to spend some time and thought into enjoyable and informative blog posts. Post content that will appeal to the interest of your readers, and have them begging for more. Before posting the material you have created, you will want to take the necessary time to proofread it to make sure that there are no grammatical and spelling errors, or typos.
Some bloggers find it much more enjoyable to work with a partner. This is an advantage that can provide readers with a wide range of different ideas and thoughts, and it can also lessen the time that each of you will have to spend working on the blog posts. Using a guest blogger is another option that some prefer to use during times when you simply do not have the time to devote to your blog.
Taking the time to consider each of these aspects as you are developing content and posting to your blog, will prove to provide you with a much more enjoyable experience, and a blog that increases in popularity.
We have all been born with an innate ability to do something on in our lives; we have been gifted at least with one quality that we ourselves might not know that will yield us good recognition in life may be earlier or later stages of life. We are here to do something, make a living difference to ourselves and those around us. We are here to make a mark and do remarkable things in life and lead accordingly, no one likes to stay idle all day long everybody wants to involve themselves in some or the other activities, sitting idle and waiting for things to happen is obviously not you, I know that for sure otherwise you would not have been reading my article.
Everybody is seeking a change in life, why are we striving so hard in our lives that we want to break free and overcome all the challenges of life, when you want to change the world we need to change ourselves first doing innovative, productive things that will bring a change that everybody of want. For changing just one habit in life there are so many things to look after, we have to change our perspective towards it that will bring about slow and steady change in our lives. You cannot change everything just at one go, you have to become another person if you want to get things done.
If you ever had this chance of watching the movie fight club, well, well, I am not going speak out the twist in the tale, but watch it once and you would know well who Tyler Durden is, the story is not meant for everyone its not the fight story if you are thinking that then you have got it wrong for sure. Watching fight club will give you a good lesson in life, its all about living your life the way you want to and how to achieve the things in life you had always dreamt of. The story of flight club gets you to the path of glory and enlightenment and teaches you the hard path of life which seems like next to impossible; you can achieve everything in life provided you want to and work hard upon it. There are so many lessons you need to learn from Tyler’s story, its all about innovative action that you can directly apply to your life, given below are some of the creative rules stated by Tyler to live life to the fullest.
- Tyler’s first rule relates to Innovation – innovate is the key if you want to achieve something in life, there should be no fear and no distractions, once if you distract from your goals then you loose the game completely. This is a struggle some lesson for the people but most of the time we see people moving away from it. The 80/20 productivity rule of Tim Ferriss helps to focus yourself on the task you are already putting your efforts in, the rule focuses 20% on the actions and 80% on the returns that you get, most of the times people have felt the theory to be good enough but not practical.Running a business can be a hell lot of trouble especially when it involves taking huge risks, when you take risks, you evolve and become more confident of taking decisions. Running my business for all these years have clearly made me understood of the fact that entrepreneurial skills don’t come easy you have to gradually catch up on things and learn the tactics of the game. When you are applying 80/20 productivity rule to your business, it requires radical elimination that is let go off the time which are not into creative thinking. Letting go off unnecessary things from proper creative thinking will lead to innovative actions and you will get successful results.
- Tyler’s 2nd innovation rule again some where or the other states the same functions of not having fear while performing the task you really want to perform and get results and there should be no distractions while doing the tasks, concentration is the main key. Don’t break the first 2 rules stated by Tyler
- Tyler’s 3rd rule pertaining to innovation states to evolve your self and complete the task beforehand. You have to face the facts of life, today or tomorrow you have to come up with solutions, don’t ever get distracted from the things you want to achieve in life. Sometimes while getting in the task to solve our mundane problems it so happens that we often face the fear of getting the failure, or the fear of ridicule, the risk factor or mediocrity and sometimes even facing the success.If you are evolving out of your mistakes it is but natural that you are going to face mistakes then comes a stage in life where you stop mistakes and meet success once. You should be making as much mistakes as possible at the very start so you can gradually correct your mistakes while reaching the end. Once you make a mistake you become aware where you might fail and so lets the chips fall away where they should and let success embrace you
- The 4th Tyler’s rule of innovation is quite interesting and states that once you have lost everything in a business game, somewhere in your heart you set free because now you don’t have that anxiety and fear of being successful you have already faced failure and now you are totally free to do whatever you wish to. But that doesn’t mean that you should be waiting for failure to happen and taking up big mistakes, while in a process of making adjustments to meet success you need not worry that everything will work as per the plans, if everything is going as per the plan that you have set for your success it is obvious that somewhere or the other you are missing something and that you are not doing that remarkable a job.Life’s problems are never ending; life keeps on going till the time you are making other plans of life and innovation happens to you when you are at your ultimate best in the creativity. As the time passes on you will come to know where to make changes and if whether you need to change your entire plan. No one is successful at just first go sometimes you might get success in just first go but not all are as lucky as you it could be possible that your initial plan fails but other plans are a great success.
- The 5th rule applies that you are not what your job is or the car which you drive or you are neither the amount of money you have in your bank. When we are talking about anxiety that grips us, the fear, the pain of failure what all things does really matter to you, do people judge you by the things you own or the task that we accomplish in life? Its not that you need to give away all that you have but don’t own the stuff to that much extent that one point comes where you cannot even live life the way you want.
- The 6th rule of Tyler states that people see or perceive themselves as they want to see, or they are comfortable thinking of themselves to be. You talk to your inner self on daily basis whether directly or indirectly, you have to accept your true self without any compromises. Live naturally and behave naturally as you want to be and do the things you like to do, run with the flow and don’t get diverted from it when you are doing what you like there are more chances of increase in productivity.
- The 7th rule applies that when you delve upon some task that doesn’t necessarily make you a professional in it meaning that you don’t become a chicken just sticking feathers up your butt. You just can’t become creative by being just that kind. You reach upon a stage of innovating new things with sheer hard work, no one can reach success without facing failures, as you get into the grove of achieving your task you come up with different ideas and your thinking process leads you to solving your problems, you need to take action if you are looking for results.
- Tyler’s last rule applies that nothing is forever, life is not endless you should know that one day you are surely going to die each passing minute you are reducing from your life. Life is priceless you should know that unless you understand that if you wont take up things in a real urgent way, life will just pass by so get going and live every minute of your life. You might think you have lots of time in life to live by and go on slow pace but then you might not even know when the time has all gone.
Get to a new beginning and get started with your work what urgently needs to be done and stop worrying about its consequences.
If I could, I would spend many hours each day working on my Twitter account. But, since I also have a life, I need to take care of other things too. How do you pull away from Twitter so as not to be distracted all day? I do not have to stop being working in Twitter, I just need to back off some so I can refresh and be more focused when I work on my Twitter account. You do not have to completely break off from Twitter. Just shut it down for a short time and get some other work done.
- Closing Twitter Applications
Close out your desktop clients, mobile applications or regular web applications like Twitter search. Several of these applications distract you by giving browser alerts, or Tweeter notifications. It is difficult to ignore these alerts. When you have the time to focus on your Twitter account, turn them back on. It is best to twitter when you have the time to concentrate and focus on what you are doing. Don’t worry about closing these down, they will still be available at the time of your choice.
- Redirect Your Email Alerts From Twitter
Your e-mail box can quickly fill up even if you are using Twitter by itself, or a Twitter application such as Topify to forward messages to your inbox. Set up a folder for these personal and professional Twitter messages and you will be able to locate them quickly and respond if necessary. You will feel much more in control.In addition you will be more in control when you do your Twitter maintenance. All your Twitter emails will be sorted into the folders you set up, making it easier to locate and respond to the more important ones.
- For Direct Messages, Limit Use Of Mobile Twitter
Turn off your Twitter applications such as Twitterberry or Twitdrod (mobile link) for an hour or so. Change your mobile Twitter settings to only receive direct messages on your cell phone. To send text messages requests into Twitter to receive the most recent updates for a particular user, for example, use your computer and not your cell phone.Some states do not allow cell phone use while driving. The text message alert on your cell phone is distracting and difficult to ignore. Limiting the use of Twitter for a short time throughout the day improves your time usage and allows you to compartmentalize your time so you can be an effective blogger.
- Updates Can Be Auto Posted
To appear as an active Twitter, use options like the one available by Sendible for auto-posting. Adding feeds to update through Twitter will allow you to appear active also. These will allow you to disconnect from Twitter physically and mentally so you can conduct other business and refresh your mind.Using a service such as Twitterfeed, you can set RSS feeds to auto-post to your Twitter. Choose a RSS feed that contains topics that you are interested in and can help your brand. Set the RSS feeds to auto-post to your Twitter as often as you request. To make it more personal, try Sendible which allows you to create a message along with the date, time, repetitive behavior and frequency to Tweet.
- Auto post some updates.
It’s like having a Twitter clone. Whether you’ve added feeds to update through Twitter, or you’ve signed up for an auto-posting option such as the one offered by Sendible, there are plenty of ways in which you can physically and mentally disconnect from Twitter without your presence being removed from the microblogging platform. Others will still receive your tweets and see your online Twitter activity, even if you aren’t actively tweeting.
- Shut Down The Twitter Tab
Professional bloggers and business developers use Twitter as a primary means of communication. Otherwise, when you get distracted, just disconnect from Twitter. Once you’ve given your mind time to relax, you can reconnect with Twitter and be much more alert and focused.