Everybody starts business with the aim of making profits and not all of them succeed in their first endeavors, for some business may be a dream and they achieve their dreams while for some its just an idea which they try if they are successful in it. I have in my experiences noticed one aspect for the people who succeed in whatever they do, is it a sheer hard work or the luck factor that works? You might well say it’s the combination of both, but I would say its 100% on the work that you put in to achieve your goals. According to me, sometimes it’s just the peer pressure that drags you in this game of online business. Your partner makes his business online so do you feel the urge to do the same although you might have nil knowledge about it but you still do it but it is not going to be successful unless you make any efforts to do SEO for your site or join some social networks or get some interaction going with people, no one is going to come to your site like that. You have to have full knowledge of the field you are entering in to, once you are starting your blogging business there are few things the bloggers keep in mind like updating the page of its fresh content on a daily basis, joining social networks, commenting on the sites, replying to the comments, etc.
Success occurs only when a person has given 100% percent to it, if you set up everything, hold the online staff, kept the best of products in your online business store but unless you advertise your products who will come to your online store. Its fact that you can reach much wider audience through online store but its not going to make any point if you cant reach out to people. Here are few of the things or reasons that might be an add on factors which will lead to business failure:
- Some people try making moneyout of something they are totally unaware about, as I mentioned earlier too, people see if someone is doing and making good money out of it then why not I also do the same even if he has no knowledge about it. When you do something without any ground knowledge or research, you are surely going to fail in your endeavor. If you are serious of making money through it then give your best attempts and make sure you know how to play the game.
- Businesses are developed on some planning, and that planning and creativity needs lots of passion and interaction amongst the team players, if you lag in this than you stand nowhere in the competition. To be good and best at things you have to create that passion and money will pour in automatically.
- Have a determined nature to achieve what you want to achieve in life, be confident in whatever field you may want to excel but do it whole heartedly. Stay by your decisions and don’t change them often, if you are having hard time then have patience and troubles will get solved automatically. If you want success then you will have to overcome the stepping-stone to the path of success, nothing comes easy, give your hard work and yield the fruits later.
- Grab the best of knowledge you can to start with your online business, don’t leave a stone unturned to start with your business, if you are truly determined to make it big in this niche then you will have to search the path yourself. Having base knowledge about the field you are working in is important especially when you are just starting the business, as you progress ahead you will gain more knowledge.
You have to be a fighter if you truly want to achieve success in life, if you feel something is going wrong then take steady steps to improve upon it without further delays, which can worsen the situation. Believe in yourself and excel ahead.
Becoming rich might be a dream for almost anyone, but it’s not that easy as we think. It takes hard determination, passion, willingness, resources, knowledge and practicality to earn that standard in the society. I have come across so many people in life who have started from scratch who went on to become billionaires today and are becoming richer each passing day, it doesn’t take more than few qualities to achieve your life goals, the most important of all, EARNING MONEY. If you are thinking of making million dollars in just one shot then I think you must be doing any one of the following things:
- The first and foremost ingredient of being rich is Inheritance, if you have inherited wealth from your fore fathers, you automatically become rich. It is one of the easiest ways to get money in your kitty without any sheer hard work. But at the same time, if your family has nothing to give you, you loose out on all the wealth.
- The second prime important things to make money are your physical attributes, in the world of media – glamour and passion are important. If you have athletic look, are good at sports, attractive styling then you might enter the world of modeling that will help you make enough money.
- To start up something of your own, need knowledge about that particular field, if you have knowledge and are determined to achieve your targets it will help you make million bucks in just a few seconds, believe me. The high IQ helps you to be ahead of the race without a doubt!
- Money doesn’t grow on trees; you have put in efforts to earn that reputation and wealth in the market. You will only make money when you are willing to put that many efforts in earning money, do something different and win the match.
For some, the above methods might be easy, for some it might be difficult. There are some qualities an individual is good at and some they are bad at, but everybody has been gifted by some unique quality by God, I truly stand by this fact and I have confidence that even you can become rich by discovering that quality in you, which you are good at and find the path of making money.
As a business person, people learn so many things in life, some are good experiences, some are bad but still we go on, that is GROWTH. The entrepreneurs of today are far choosier of what they are doing and what they want to do or achieve on in life. Early it used to be just simple jobs, but now everything has specialization, whether its finance or medical each field has its own importance with respect to its qualifications. In my career I have learnt one very important thing about developing ourselves, I have found if you are doing the work you already know it becomes far easier to achieve your targets. When a person already has some knowledge, it shows that he has interest in it and will take keen interest in learning it further.
You must have noticed in the professional race, everybody is trying to out-do each other, and one person’s success is another’s envy because everybody wants to be on the same platform where his rival is standing, even when you think personally that you want to be like a particular person and enjoy his type of wealth, you should be thinking internally whether you really like the work he is doing to earn so much of wealth or whether you would be able to dedicate your time in working. When I look at such cases, I often feel sad about it because the chances of failure are high as the person wishing might not always be successful like his ideal so its best to follow the job or business, one is already doing.
You must have seen many popular businesses that people are doing online these days “making money over Internet”, tell me how many of them have really become successful in their endeavor? No matter how much ever simple the business may seem, it always take positive efforts and the right determination to earn money. It just doesn’t pour in, unless you have right attitude towards your work, my advice to you is to follow the path which you know and are expert at! Don’t overlook your shortcomings, work on them and one day you will reach the position at top in your own field rather than copying someone else’s profession.
Starting a business of your own may seem difficult, but its not impossible! Do you know what does the word “Impossible” say silently, it says “I M Possible”, so follow the path you feel you have good hands at and go on your way to help people. All of us born on earth have been gifted by one beautiful quality by God, its up to us to find out what we are expert at and how can we make a difference in someone’s life. Start by doing little, but perfect, show your skills in a positive and determined manner that will attract others in to your business, the way initially you felt. As the time passes, the little that you started will grow in to real big and you might not even know about it till the time you look back and recollect your past times. So finally, I would like to tell you to follow what you know, and Excel Ahead!
The world of Internet has bought about a complete change in the way we did business, now you can do business with someone who is miles away from you, it doesn’t matter what business you are doing, you feel connected, and this is the magic! First came Internet era, then came websites, messengers, chatting, networking and now latest, the blogging craze. As much as blogging is popular today, with blogging there are lots of other perks too, you can advertise in your blogs, you can become popular, increase your networks of friends and so on. Blogging is just not a business today, it’s an unlimited business with unlimited money, yes, you heard it right, you can earn money just like having some currency printing machine at home. It’s finally all about the market credits for a blogger, today credibility doesn’t come easy to anyone, you have to be credible by putting in right inputs. Credibility had always played a big role in making your blogs popular, the more people come to your blogs, the more popular you become and the more they like reading or following you, you will be more creditable, it’s like a cycle which is never ending. Even while the blogging business is becoming huge these days, making money through blogs is even bigger a choice people are making because it has lots of perks attached to it.
We can well match the word blogging with “cashing”, people are cashing in great money by writing blogs, once you start your blogs you can put adsense banners which will get you income. People are coming with new innovative ideas to make their blogs look attractive and at the same time earning money too. The earlier blogging networks had nothing more than just few ads and written posts, today the scenario has changed, the simple look has been replaced by more smarter and sophisticated look with Adsense advertisements placed all over, dominating the headers, sidebars, footers, etc. its been now a long time I am into blogging, I have seen many ups and downs, issues, allegations, misconceptions relating to blogging industry, I wonder sometimes whether sponsorships really matters in blogging world? And that whether it really mattered in blogosphere?
There have been loads of debates raging over companies like ReviewMe and PayPerPost which allowed bloggers to generate income from blogging about company services and products. While these companies paying to bloggers was never an issue, it threatened the credibility of blogs relating to problems like transparency, disclosure, claims, etc. people insisted on having sponsored posts marked so that they don’t mislead the readers. In the world of blogging, you have to be a crowd puller, you don’t become credible in just one day, people like to follow leaders and read what they have to say so generate ideas and put them in a creative way that will attract traffic.
So if you want to earn few extra dollars than put in all those efforts today to become credible in blogging market. Once you have credibility with good market reputation, you will attract sponsors who will finance your projects. Be faithful to the blogs you are writing, if ever you come across writing such a stuff which will have conflict of interest, its best suggested to disclose everything. Once you disclose everything, there is no fear and so you can fully accept the sponsorships without sacrificing your credibility, the thumb rule you should follow is to write great content which are pleasing to read and do not offend anyone from whichever industry they belong to. Based on your content you will have good ranking in blogging networks.