Do You Write Systematic Blogs? – Tips for writing a blog post
Blogs could be many, but what differentiates those which make heads turn than those who do not? We see blogs with so much popularity while others lag behind on the last pages, what X factor is it that makes these blogs kick in public minds? Are you anything sort of a self-disciplines person, do you take responsibility in every thing you do? Then you need not struggle much to make your blog popular over the social networks. I am a freelancer and I do variety of businesses, but that doesn’t stop me from writing a perfect blog, a blog which is successful and powerful. I handle everything with so much ease but what makes my work kick over internet, I keep on writing time and again to maintain that edge over other blogs not just to be popular but something that people will gain from, something that they want to read, etc.
I tried hard and hard to get as much information possible for my blog then one day I suddenly felt is it my passion of writing blogs or is it just vitamin M, well by that I mean Money! Initially when I headed out, I had no intention of making money or perhaps would never want to, I learned from lots of professional gurus what they are trying to portray over Internet, some are real freaks yet some give you knowledge to make money while other some may give you a genuine piece of advice. Initially, I was under the impression that these people work real hard to gain the position that they are on today, I thought that God may bless me with the same luck some day. It was the day that I started writing blogs I realized one very important thing that changed the total outlook of my work, I realized blogging needs a good time and it requires planning and the blogs which I wrote consumed lots of my time and it also required the same dedication that I give for my company so there was a turning point where I thought of blogging as a serious business.
The way infantry business needs nurturing, dedication and planning (NDP), the same way even blogs requires NDP. It is the time you start realizing how you can take your business to super heights by simple dedication and planning. Blogs are up to you, the better you are of use to people, the greater you would become popular and better your business grow if you are SYSTEMATIC in it. I am more than eager to tell you how you can systematize your blogs and make maximum advantage of time, process and growth control techniques in your business:
- Keeping a post scheduled blogs in your computer are a great relief, believe me, especially when you are always running short of time. There are varied social networking sites which details the advantages of post scheduling, imagine yourself at a very busy position in the office and you are writing fresh blogs each day, one day so happens that you skip writing because of office work load, now who is going to write it, and how are people going to read something new today so post scheduling comes handy during such circumstances where your blog site gets fresh content daily and your calendar reminds you if you miss one. This is the great way to manage your work life and blogging life, you don’t miss it so shall your readers.
- You need to plan out your work time and play time on your computer, once you are done with that, you are ready to write your daily schedule for blogs. We as humans have varied habits like you sit for work but start playing online games, checking emails, just a reason not to start writing a blog, similar is the case with me too. When you plan your work time and play time you tend to differentiate and are more responsible towards writing fresh blogs each time. After I planned my work and everything, I have seen I spend less time on computers and don’t have any pending work on my desk too that gives me lots of time to spend with my family, as I call it “quality time”. It’s rare to find such times during present trying times, but its my luck and good planning that I have loads of time to do whatever I wish in a day.
- You need to filter your communication skills; this is one philosophy you should religiously follow before you post your blogs. As you start your blog, you know there would be hundreds of readers reading your item, other fellow blogger also may take interest in your blogs and they may even popularize it in their own blogs provided you maintain good quality and checking whether your communication is OKAY with the readers. You can ask your readers to comment, even post on forums and even emailing helps to find out how your readers feel about your communication to them. There are times when you get so much tied up with everything that you cannot improve on one single thing that is when I started my own system to keep communication in check, when I write comment on any topic, I bookmark the page under “threads” folder. This way I save them for my further reference during the day and subscribing help me to get immediate details on any comments.
- As mentioned by me earlier, the need and importance of running your business by maintaining the edge over other competitors, you have to create a niche for yourself in your business communities by writing attractively. Be professional in your written words and if you are looking for any extra support you can use services from varied networking sites like twitter and search engines, they offer google alerts and hashtags which will help you. There are many ways through which you can become popular in social communities by being active and giving immediate response to comments.
- The blogs that you write largely depends on your schedule, I dedicate good time in writing blogs and that too at specific time. Normally I plan to write at least 2 blogs per day and at proper scheduled time, I don’t get easily distracted when I have my writing plans. Mornings are best as your mind is fresh and you can collect good information on what you want to write, your creativity is at utter best in the mornings so plan to write your posts during mornings. Build a habit through which you can live with, having a habit will schedule your time to write automatically.
The term which I used earlier about writing blogs systematically doesn’t necessarily mean that all is automatic, what I want to portray here is when a particular blog is posted (in systematic terms) it means that when its executed it should provide a welcome hand in your business procedures. When you write a systematic blog it directly hits the target that is when you have really started working on your blogs. For writing blogs you have to come up with some original content which people would take interest in reading, your content has to be something which we call “out of the box” make it great by using your creativity and talent.
You can put your thoughts systematically by writing blogs, there is one more advantage to writing that you can free your mind out of all the clutter it has been burying inside, by this I don’t mean you should vent out your anger or frustration, through writing blogs you would be more clearer about things you always wanted to put forward in front of the people, such exercise will surely help you build tasks for your business and invent original ideas. By writing all this I hope I have created some space inside your hearts as to what you will be writing a “Systematic blog” next time and get going on your systems to work on.
The area that identifies you at the end of your forum posts and emails is your ‘Signature File.’ To use this to its fullest potential, you have to put some thought into it. The same consideration should be used on your signature lines as would be on your paid advertisements. This way it can really work at a high potential for you without wasting space. It is important to not attach your signature file to anything that will reflect negatively on your business. Thus make sure you post it on forums that are your actual message or advertisement. Email jokes that are not very appropriate should not carry your signature.
- Capture A Click – You need to make sure your signature file can interest your viewer. It needs to be clear and direct, and it needs to state the benefits of your program. Thus receiving a click.
- Little is Much – Short and Sweet is what is needed. If it is too long and drawn-out it will probably be ignored. If your signature file is too boring to read, attention will go elsewhere. No matter how many websites you have, only apply 1 or 2 URLs to a signature, otherwise it will take away from effectiveness.
- Keep It a Simple Signature – Never assume that your readers know as much as you do about your business. Do not talk jargon it may confuse them. Confused people will say “no” to your program. Stay clear and concise so anyone can read and understand how your product or service can help them. This is not the place for terms or conditions. Don’t go crazy with too many links and such. People outside your industry need to understand who and what you are and what you are selling. For instance, all people have skin, but not everyone knows what an epidermis is. Therefore, explain yourself briefly, clearly, completely, and interestingly.
- The Customer Snag – There are ways to catch the information of someone who visits your site after reading your signature file. Offering free things to collect information is a good idea. Things like a free newsletter or calendar of events or sales. They sign up and you have an avenue to keep contact with that potential customer.
It’s all in how you word it! When you do not see as big of a click-rate as you want, try rewording your signature file. For instance, just off I29, instead of 45 minutes up I29. This way of thinking and wording may save you from missing prime opportunities to get visitors to your site. The amount of effort you put in your paid add needs to be the same for your ‘perfect’ signature page.
To become a professional and successful blogger it is important to learn a few simple key factors that can turn amateur blogging into that of a pro in a short amount of time.
The effort of commitment that you are willing to put into your blog is a big factor that will ultimately determine the amount of success that you will be able to enjoy in the long run. Is the commitment worth it to you? Trust me, the answer will certainly show in the content of your blog. It can be beneficial to set some goals, and even a time schedule you plan to devote to your blog. Each of these is a factor that can help the running of your blog go a lot smoother.
You should commit to adding content regularly on your blog. Depending on your lifestyle and your daily routine, adding information at least three times a week would be sufficient. There are some people however, that choose to respond to posts on their blog and add more content several different times every single day. Find an amount that fits your individual preference, but just make sure that you plan on a regular routine to give your blog the attention that it needs.
It is true that having a routine can help tremendously, but more than simply marking certain days or times on your calendar to devote attention to your blog, you will also need to spend some time and thought into enjoyable and informative blog posts. Post content that will appeal to the interest of your readers, and have them begging for more. Before posting the material you have created, you will want to take the necessary time to proofread it to make sure that there are no grammatical and spelling errors, or typos.
Some bloggers find it much more enjoyable to work with a partner. This is an advantage that can provide readers with a wide range of different ideas and thoughts, and it can also lessen the time that each of you will have to spend working on the blog posts. Using a guest blogger is another option that some prefer to use during times when you simply do not have the time to devote to your blog.
Taking the time to consider each of these aspects as you are developing content and posting to your blog, will prove to provide you with a much more enjoyable experience, and a blog that increases in popularity.
Remaining sincere while working in a world full of individuals who are only concerned about self gain, are often factors that make it much harder to become a successful blogger, and remain sincere all the while. Anyone that wants to be a successful blogger must be sincere and be aware of the people’s needs and desires. Four major points will show how powerful sincerity is.
- Commenting – Spam, everyone knows what it looks like. It is irritating and full of links and comments not related to your own site. Self-praising posts are signs of them not being sincere. A sincere comment will explain what they like or do not like. Some comments are only for increasing their reputation for SEO or with other backlinks. It may also include a “pay per click” link. A sincere comment takes a real effort to contribute to the article with a positive slant or a negative slant. A negative comment can contribute to the article by pointing out points that you may not have considered. It does not matter what you write as long as you care about the subject matter, are sincere, and it is written in a manner easily understood.
- Collaborating – A lot of emails sent to me or other bloggers request that we add a link to their web site. This type of comment does not take any thought or intelligence to write. There is no personalization in this type of comment. When bloggers collaborate it is because they have something to contribute to each other’s blog. The next time you communicate with a blogger, use their name, explain what you want and the reason behind your request. The bloggers want to know how it would be beneficial to them and you. Do not use too much flattery. That sounds like you are trying to “butter them up”. Remember, your previous work will be looked at and evaluated. You want to work with someone that likes your work and believes that you have something to contribute.
- Writing – It can be very hard to keep up with daily posts, time spent for blogging and living your life. Always remember to give your readers a sincere and true attempt at what is contained in your post. It is dishonest to cram in an article or post just to be posting. Take your time and carefully form your opinion and thoughts and then express them in an appropriate manner.
- Designing – Your design or layout will reflect your honesty or sincerity. Do not hide your links, overload your page with advertising or disguise your affiliate products. Readers want to receive valuable information from your site and do not want to be confused with advertising or hidden links. Advertising is a way to increase revenue, just keep it to a reasonable amount so the reader does not get lost or confused. Offer a clean layout that allows readers to enjoy the work that you put into the site.
Remember the things you should not do, but do not forget the things that you should do. Review your work and evaluate it for readability, honesty and sincerity. This will create a community of bloggers that will continue to return for more information. As you leave comments worth following, it will bring more traffic to the blog.