As a business person, people learn so many things in life, some are good experiences, some are bad but still we go on, that is GROWTH. The entrepreneurs of today are far choosier of what they are doing and what they want to do or achieve on in life. Early it used to be just simple jobs, but now everything has specialization, whether its finance or medical each field has its own importance with respect to its qualifications. In my career I have learnt one very important thing about developing ourselves, I have found if you are doing the work you already know it becomes far easier to achieve your targets. When a person already has some knowledge, it shows that he has interest in it and will take keen interest in learning it further.
You must have noticed in the professional race, everybody is trying to out-do each other, and one person’s success is another’s envy because everybody wants to be on the same platform where his rival is standing, even when you think personally that you want to be like a particular person and enjoy his type of wealth, you should be thinking internally whether you really like the work he is doing to earn so much of wealth or whether you would be able to dedicate your time in working. When I look at such cases, I often feel sad about it because the chances of failure are high as the person wishing might not always be successful like his ideal so its best to follow the job or business, one is already doing.
You must have seen many popular businesses that people are doing online these days “making money over Internet”, tell me how many of them have really become successful in their endeavor? No matter how much ever simple the business may seem, it always take positive efforts and the right determination to earn money. It just doesn’t pour in, unless you have right attitude towards your work, my advice to you is to follow the path which you know and are expert at! Don’t overlook your shortcomings, work on them and one day you will reach the position at top in your own field rather than copying someone else’s profession.
Starting a business of your own may seem difficult, but its not impossible! Do you know what does the word “Impossible” say silently, it says “I M Possible”, so follow the path you feel you have good hands at and go on your way to help people. All of us born on earth have been gifted by one beautiful quality by God, its up to us to find out what we are expert at and how can we make a difference in someone’s life. Start by doing little, but perfect, show your skills in a positive and determined manner that will attract others in to your business, the way initially you felt. As the time passes, the little that you started will grow in to real big and you might not even know about it till the time you look back and recollect your past times. So finally, I would like to tell you to follow what you know, and Excel Ahead!
Most all of us regard public speakers as being an expert when it comes to the topic of focus they are speaking on. Although it is not every day that an individual has the ability to enjoy an impressive high status as being a public speaker comparable to Oprah or Dr. Phil, there are, however, some beneficial steps that you can take to raise the authoritative claim that you hold on a specific topic of specialty.
The job of a motivational speaker requires that you are very serious about your job, as well as each of the duties that it withholds. There are numerous individuals who will be paying hard earned money for your services in teaching them valuable information on key issues of interest.
An aspiring keynote speaker should take the extra effort to educate themselves on important points that should be delivered during each speech that they give. It is vital that a speaker is able to gain the undivided attention of prospective clients, as well as the attention of those who have booked seminars.
Key Points To Remember
- Provide reliable and current information. This is a very important aspect of giving any type of speech. Use the gift that you have been given as a public speaker with eloquent and informative words. Present your ideas, information, and examples, in a manner that is of the highest standard of quality.
- Do away with the basics. By following a step-by-step instruction format as if you are reading word for word from the pages of a book, is a good way to lose the interest of your entire audience, and quickly earn the title of a boring speaker. Since the whole idea is for you to present yourself and the knowledge that you hold in an well organized manner, while being able to hold the interest of an endless amount of prospective clients, being considered as a bore is not the best thing in the world that you can be considered. Marketing strategies that include the finesse sending a direct and interesting message about the exciting advantages that are in store for your audience is a point of focus to keep in mind during each speech or seminar you have booked. No matter how well your appearance may be, or how high the level of glamorized packaging, if you cannot back it up with valuable information individuals can effectively use, it ends up being useless material.
- Useful resources must be used. Your presentation should supply your audience with relevant resources that can be put to the test and used when they need or want to apply them. These resources must be extremely interesting, putting your audience on the edge of their seat, and wanting to hear more. Testimonials are often a useful tool that individuals enjoy hearing about. They give them a way to relate to others who have already applied the knowledge and information you have given them, ultimately benefiting them with the success they were looking to achieve. Providing your audience with relevant credentials that you have earned is also an important aspect of effective speaking that you will want to always include. Although this gives you a great chance to elaborate on your specific field of study, it is important not to get carried away.
- A confident appearance is essential. Prior to the seminar or speech that you plan to give, carefully choosing attire that matches the level of confidence that you hold is a benefit that will present the look of credibility. Always maintaining a professional and dressed for success appearance, is one of the most important aspects of a goal oriented and successful public speaker.
More people every day are jumping onto the bandwagon of affiliate marketing, simply because you do not have to put large amounts of time and energy into customer relations, product development, refunds, and maintenance. Because affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to start a business online, it has become a popular method used for launching online businesses that benefit from profitable gain.
If you have already started your journey into affiliate marketing, there are three steps you will want to remember. They are assets to your business that could soon earn double or even triple the amount of commissions you are currently earning.
Number 1 – It is vital to select products or programs that earn the highest levels of revenue, and can lead to the success of your business in a short amount of time, while taking advantage of large amounts of profit.
- When selecting a program or product, what should you consider? Be selective! Choose those that have a commission structure that is not among offers of small amounts. A sound record of payment to affiliates is extremely important, and you will also want to make sure that they carry the most appeal to the audience you plan to target. If you do not notice an increase of income for the items you have invested in, then it is time for a change.
- What will give you an edge over competitors? Take the time to write reports or even ebooks that are related to the programs or products that you have chosen to promote. This gives you the chance to provide free information to customers, and you can distribute the information directly from your site. Most all customers make it a habit to pay close attention to the credibility of a business, and it can pay off immensely in the long run.
Number 2 – When you distribute ebooks from your site, make sure to collect each of the email addresses of visitors that have taken advantage of the free downloads you have provided. In the business world, it is a known fact that the first visit is not generally when customers will make their initial purchase. Using well-planned email campaigns sent to the addresses you have collected, and continuing with follow-up emails, is a great way to build affiliate commission payments.
- Method of sending customers to the vendor. Simply sending customers directly to vendors is one way to ensure that you will not end up with chances for enjoying long-term commission earnings from future sales of the customer. Make sure you obtain the customer’s contact information before directing them to the vendor site. In doing so, you are more likely to be able to create a long-term business relationship with the customer that can end up with continued commission earnings for future purchases they make.
Number 3 – Publishing online newsletters or articles at Ezine can be very effective strategies to use for gaining higher levels of affiliate commission. Over time, trust, reliability, and credibility will be formed among your subscribers that ultimately establish long-term profitable business relationships. Taking advantage of this useful approach for providing prospective customers with valuable and helpful information about specific programs or products is an easy and effective way to generate higher levels of commission earned on a regular basis.
Marketing is one word which makes whole world go round and round and round, it is the base for any company to grow and excel ahead. Unless you do marketing for your product it is not going to attract your buyers, buyers obviously want to know how your product is better than other, they need to understand the difference then can you persuade them to buy your product.
For those of you who are new to this blog, I would like to tell you that we are here discussing about principles that you can follow to persuade your potential buyers into buying your product through effective marketing. You can subscribe to our news feed and get regular updates from our end.
There are loads of internet companies which will do marketing for you, but how many of them really exist and give you the results that you want, now here is the big question, if at all you decide to do your marketing how can you go about it, how do you find a perfect resource to rely on. Some famous names like Mike Filsaime, Jeff Walkers, Eben Pagan are some of the internet biggies in the world of marketing over Internet. These individuals have a million dollar product businesses over Internet and has a huge audience following, if you are a regular over marketing sites you might have heard these names some time in your dealings with these big companies, whatever may be the case, there is surely one thing particular about them that they are making money online through selling product information online and these information are a promise that is a secret for making big money online, you might well wonder what is this big secret and how can you make money online it at all you plan to get into this business. the question everyone is asking today is how these people come up with such secret and are there really any profits involved?
There are many companies selling their online money making kits, but these sound to be very costly sometimes they amount to more than $3000 and no guarantee. Even if the price is big, people are still letting it go for the fact that they will make money and recover it, lot of such kits have been helpful to people in making money the various of these programs are Mass control, product launch formula and blog mastermind, there are lots of things to learn from these product kits. Whatever the courses you might attend to, there is one lesson to learn that all the internet market is based on foundational concept and influence, whatever you might sell to anyone that person should be influenced by you and your product to be worthy enough to buy your product against other competitors. Marketing is action which involved hard selling and easy pricing and easy profits. Its very necessary to understand what the opposite person might be influence about so that he will buy your product.
There is one very popular book on Influence which is known by the name “The Psychology of Persuasion” by one famous author named Robert Cialdinie and I can assure you that the book is really fruitful for all Internet Marketers as it states methods which will give you great assured success rate. If you have this book then you don’t need any other expensive gadget or a book or a lecturer or a workshop to attend, this book has all the information from famous books and different methods which you can apply in your daily business. Robert in his book states that to succeed in internet marketing you need to follow 6 hard core principles which are a must for internet marketing, these includes scarcity, liking, reciprocity, commitment, authority, social proof, if you follow them blindly then there is no stopping you, you can reach greater heights in business everywhere.
You are surely going to get good effective results to following these 6 important tools or essentials to make your business marketing efforts a real success, the art of persuasion is not born it is made out of efforts which will assure your buyers of your products. The main 6 principles are briefly discussed over here, for details you can surely buy or rent this book which will give you immense knowledge about the essentials of marketing.
The very first one is reciprocity – we know that business involves give and take relation, whether its money giving or a barter exchange you have to gain something in return. Internet business involves assurance you cannot sell anyone to anyone, you have to have good reason to sell it and provide a real value for the product to your customers. In business you cant afford to have loyal friends or loyal customers, they will switch to other brands if they are not satisfied with your product, so use the best of all the resource you have to persuade them in buying the product.
You can add value to your product, by putting your product profile in ads, newspapers, hoardings, writing a blog providing vital information on the product, etc. this way people will appreciate your efforts and try your product against other products of similar category.
Scarcity is one another thing which needs to be taken care of, when it comes to business remember one thing the more scarce the product it will fetch a real good value, remember the days when you used to go shopping for Christmas and people used to head for one unique product item, the mental psychology of people is such so even the fad of all products will yield a good price if marketed properly. Having a scarcity in your business some might say a bad sign, but it is a powerful weapon which will increase the product value and validity, it is similar to that of someone collecting old stamps, old coins, etc. remember if you have some scarce products, market them properly and give correct value of its use to the people. You can also build a rare scarcity in to your products, you can say to your clients about limited supply from company and that prices will increase in a short while. You can quote a special price for the product for a particular date that will assure your buyers to buy them quickly.
Liking is something that comes and should come naturally, a person is persuaded into buying a product only when he likes it otherwise no one is going to spend money on it. We know and we trust people you are close to, so building good relations is important in business, with proper transparency both the parties can trust each other and have good mutual bond with their audience. You can have or built up various affiliations in business world and try connecting to the people this way. You can send them links through various internet ads companies and also writing blogs can help for people would know more about the product and its uses. You can even state your own opinions regarding the subject matter.
Authority is a must for expanding your influence over people, you just cannot start selling products unless you have detailed knowledge about the product. You have to have good knowledge about the product and be an expert in the field. People should be benefited listening to you and their experience with you should be a pleasant and knowledgeable one, the benefit should be in the form of knowledge which will persuade them into buying your product after knowing its benefits.
May whatever you do be on the top list of achiever, whether its in marketing or doing business with your clients, when you give your 100% to them then shall you get true returns in terms of profits, you can share your ideas or views or comment on your thoughts and those written by others.
Social – proof is something you cannot ignore, we all know that its human tendency to follow people, follow up comes when you have trust on the person you are following, it is but obvious for the people to look at what others are doing and try doing the same thing because its popular. Take for example the case of a restaurant, you are new to the area and you want to eat, there are number of restaurants in line in the area but you tend to go and eat where there are more people because of the social proof that the food is good in the restaurant.
The same thing you can apply for marketing of your business and your product, try providing social proof to your clients or customers or buyers this would be the best example for them to understand and see for themselves about the validity of the product and its usage.
Consistency is what people ask for in any transaction, people get obsessed with your products only when they get used to it, and they will get used to it only when they are comfortable in using them. Success doesn’t come in just one day, it’s a gradual process which assures your buyers of all the experiences with you and while using your product too. You have to commit yourself entirely to business for the well being of your clients and customers, their happiness should be the top priority.
If you are very sure of your success rate then you can well go ahead with your plans and achieve your success. Choose yourself one thing which you can master in and see the results, you should be real passionate about the work you are doing if its marketing then give all your efforts the best of skills you have. We have seen lots of books about marketing and the prices are also sky-rocketing so the best way to cut cost is to follow robert’s guidelines given in his book and also what is stated here. This is just a short and brief idea about his book and the people who have understood this well would not require a book at first place.
You can share your views freely with me, regarding whatever written on influence or psychology, you can also comment and advice on things you strongly feel about.