Becoming rich might be a dream for almost anyone, but it’s not that easy as we think. It takes hard determination, passion, willingness, resources, knowledge and practicality to earn that standard in the society. I have come across so many people in life who have started from scratch who went on to become billionaires today and are becoming richer each passing day, it doesn’t take more than few qualities to achieve your life goals, the most important of all, EARNING MONEY. If you are thinking of making million dollars in just one shot then I think you must be doing any one of the following things:
- The first and foremost ingredient of being rich is Inheritance, if you have inherited wealth from your fore fathers, you automatically become rich. It is one of the easiest ways to get money in your kitty without any sheer hard work. But at the same time, if your family has nothing to give you, you loose out on all the wealth.
- The second prime important things to make money are your physical attributes, in the world of media – glamour and passion are important. If you have athletic look, are good at sports, attractive styling then you might enter the world of modeling that will help you make enough money.
- To start up something of your own, need knowledge about that particular field, if you have knowledge and are determined to achieve your targets it will help you make million bucks in just a few seconds, believe me. The high IQ helps you to be ahead of the race without a doubt!
- Money doesn’t grow on trees; you have put in efforts to earn that reputation and wealth in the market. You will only make money when you are willing to put that many efforts in earning money, do something different and win the match.
For some, the above methods might be easy, for some it might be difficult. There are some qualities an individual is good at and some they are bad at, but everybody has been gifted by some unique quality by God, I truly stand by this fact and I have confidence that even you can become rich by discovering that quality in you, which you are good at and find the path of making money.
Effective Writing Skills – Pro Blogging Style Will Make You Successful
Each day hundreds and thousands of books are published world wide, some are written by well known authors and some are from the new struggling writers. I have seen many cases in which a writer is just a first time writer and his very first book was a great success, what do you think, what separates them with other lots of writers who are struggling even after their 10th book? Is it writing skills or their individual talents? I feel it’s the combination of both, for how long we will keep talking about destiny and our so called luck factor. To make it to A-listers of writers, I feel an individual obviously needs a good set of skills plus a passion to write something unique, not copied from somewhere.
Like other skills, even writing is one skill and you can expertise in it with writing practice, there were a few times where I was hung in the midst of writing for finding the words which I dint quite know at that time but my efforts and willingness to learn and then implement them in my writings made it a huge success. The people with natural talents, I give hats off to them but for new writers who are planning to make it big in writing as a author, I had advice not to give up till you drop! Meaning that you go on and on till the time you feel your resources are at the fullest. It doesn’t take much of the efforts to write, although it takes time to hone your skill set but practice will make you perfect as the time moves on.
There are many a strugglers in the world of blogging, even after trying their best they are not able to pull in audience into their networks, the reason, poor writing skills! Although for blogging, the written content is the criterion, I had still advice people to sharpen their skills in knowledge and then implement them in written words, once when you have knowledge you can somehow emerge in to creative stuff. Everybody makes mistakes; even big authors might have made mistakes in gulping down few grammatical words, so what! Does that stop them from publishing their books? Of course, NO, because they are well known writers and sometimes there are printing errors too.
Learning by itself is an ART; you can develop your writing skills in your own art factory where you can collect different books or learn more about grammar and than go on to sharpen your skill set, even born writers need to do some home work before heading out. I advice my young fellow writers to concentrate hard on what they are writing and please do not compare your work with other writers, as individual is born to be unique and so you cannot have same writings. Give your best shot and emerge yourself out from the self made mould that is obstructing you from achieving your targets.
Be in love with your writing so that whole day you keep writing and one day you shall emerge as an established writer of all times. Learn from your minor mistakes and become perfect in them and get set to conquer the world with your magical words, given below are some of the things I had like to advice you on improving your writing skills:
- Write fluently; don’t stop in the middle of your writing that might distract you from what you were writing naturally. You can edit your work later.
- Write whatever comes to your mind at first go, you never know that might be one of the tools that will take you to successful ladder.
- Make use of words that you find fancy, those might just be the words that can make you famous for your thoughts on that.
- Study the art of writing creatively.
- Comparison is the worst things you can do to yourself as writer that may ruin your whole career altogether, so stop comparing and write your inner thoughts.
- Invest more in physical books then internet reference material; enjoy the joys of holding your favorite book in a total isolation.
- You can highlight some famous quotes, some short story you found interesting in the reference books.
The first few pages you write might be a complete waste, but these are just a few obstacles for your journey to pleasant world of good writing so all the best and get going and remember no one is a born writer, develop that skill in yourself if you really want to be a WRITER, all the best!!!